Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 439 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The Jim Camp Estate “Lost” Negotiator Vault Tapes

The Jim Camp Estate “Lost” Negotiator Vault Tapes

NOTE: This is NOT the same as other Jim Camp offers you’ve seen anywhere else — including the $20 Q&A Jim Camp product sold in the past from Hardtofindseminars.

This is the great Jim Camp’s famous “soup to nuts” system that was recently unearthed by the Camp Estate on several obscure audio cassette tapes in the company’s vaults, and re-mastered in digital MP3 format. Everything taught in these audios is 100% applicable to today’s marketplace — and I would argue even more so on the internet… where I can virtually guarantee not a single one of your competitors has a clue about these incredible methods the World’s Most Feared Negotiator discovered, perfected, and taught directly to his private students, to elite business schools, and even to the FBI.

Simple one time $97,no per-month charges, no extra costs, no nickel-and-diming or download fees

( Includes 21 audio mp3 downloads, and printable PDF transcripts )

SL

[To see links please register here]

**This is NOT the same as the $20 Q&A Jim Camp offer I've sold in the past.**

It's the first time I've offered this training to you, and you can't even get it with my HMA Pro System.

This is Jim’s full “A-to-Zebra” system directly from the Jim Camp estate vaults.

Would you happen to have the $20 Jim Camp stuff?

I missed out on that one.

I would send a PM but it looks like your PM button is missing.

Id like this one

21. Bonus Video - How elBenbo Has Used Jim Camp’s Negotiation Methods For The Last 11 Years To Blow Right Past His Most Successful Competitors

- Part Twenty-one contains a 86 minute video

How elBenbo Has Used Jim Camp’s Negotiation Methods For The Last 11 Years To Blow Right Past His Most Successful Competitors

• A secret way to “coax” your sales copy to make it so persuasive it even sells people who don’t have the problem your product or service solves! (Doing this has nabbed Ben sales for products from world-class copywriters he wasn’t even trying to sell, and was just trying to get critiques from.)

• The old school preacher’s secret for getting unquestioning compliance and obedience when selling, influencing, or persuading people.

• A secret way of using outright shaming in your copy to multiply your sales! (Jim Camp himself gave Ben Settle his seal of approval for doing this on a call once — even though it horrifies 99% of marketers and copywriters to even think about it.)

• How to make absolutely sure your sales copy, emails, and other marketing is always 100% interesting to your market.

• A totally “unorthodox” way to use stinging rejection to create more sales and influence. (Best part: also works for getting dates, brings out honesty when someone is trying to lie to you or deceive you, and can help in any other situation where you are trying to influence someone to do what you want.)

• How nearly any man who is insecure about a woman he likes can “flip the script” so she chases you, instead. (Also works for changing the attitudes of clients and customers, too!)

• The super effective copywriting technique you’ll likely never hear in even the best copywriting books and courses.

• The old school salesman’s method for making even the most aggressively skeptical people perfectly comfortable and sometimes even eager to buy from them. (This powerful secret has been used by history’s most persuasive presidents to win elections as well as stone cold evil serial killers to lure otherwise intelligent people into their windowless vans. Use it ethically and for good, and watch your sales, brand, reputation, and business change in ways you can’t even imagine now.)

• The rarely talked about reason why using super low (and even outright unprofessional) quality videos can make people more likely to buy from you.

• The exact thing to say when you want to get a prospect or lead telling you “maybe” to get off the fence and make a decision.

• How to influence even the most annoyingly hardcore procrastinators on your business or marketing team to meet their deadlines in plenty of time.

• The simplest way to “arrange” it so your business is automatically more respected, can command higher fees (with little or no resistance), and gets taken more seriously.

• A neuroscientific discovery that explains what makes the best salesmen, best chess players, and even the best martial artists “tick.” (And how to start using this secret to create more influence, more sales, and more profits in your business almost right away.)

• A completely practical and non-“woo-woo” goal setting secret that gives you almost no choice but to attract the people, money, circumstance, romance, and other things you want into your life.

Ill buy it, or contribute if there is at least a few people. Ive never done a Group Buy, but if its allowed I would like tonset something up.

Looks like ton of value

Final Warning! My offer has been expired! Respond faster the next time!

I think today is the last day of this offer. For the peson who shares this program I'll send the latest dan kennedy speech from the latest super conference. And guess what? Nobody has it yet! Here's more details on this bonus

IN THE WEALTH ZONE @ SuperConference, Dan will present 5 Things NO ONE ELSE Will Tell You About MONEY, That You Desperately Need To Know.

As you probably know, Kennedy does not mince words, deal in lofty and vague concepts or academic theory, or worry about offending, and will not do so here in The Wealth Zone. Instead, you can count on him being confrontational, challenging you to re-think how you relate to money, and tasking you with specific actions to take to expand and accelerate your wealth attraction and accumulation. There will be no pie charts, bar graphs or mathematical formulas to numb your mind and glaze your eyes. Nothing you would EVER hear or get in a university classroom or from your CPA, financial advisor or tax lawyer. His “system” has come from direct, personal experience of initiating, building and growing a fortune from scratch, leveraging made from scratch skills; being broke and dumb about money before getting smart about it and rich. His concrete recommendations have also evolved from and been validated by 45+ years’ working in the trenches with from scratch millionaire and multi-millionaire entrepreneurs in the most diverse and eclectic range of businesses and professions imaginable. Because he has traveled these paths, you can trust his navigational directions.

The mythology of money perpetrated and promoted by a number of interest groups, Machiavellian charlatans, incompetents, and idiots irritates Kennedy to no end. This presentation rips the mythology to shreds. You will never again think about money as you did when you entered his room!

If you want to get this bonus from me, go here

Then press the buy now button and send me the links. To be qualified to get Dan Kennedy bonus 5 Things NO ONE ELSE Will Tell You About MONEY, That You Desperately Need To Know, you need to be sure that what you send me has 86 minutes ElBenbo bonus.

So if you want to get in your hands what nobody else have> 5 Things NO ONE ELSE Will Tell You About MONEY, That You Desperately Need To Know. , then just go here

and > press buy now button.

Warning, it may be too late to get it, at least you can try to buy it.
Take action now and maybe you can still can get in!

Final Warning! My offer has been expired! Respond faster the next time!

@GetStuffDone

This The Jim Camp Estate “Lost” Negotiator Vault Tapes has really piqued my interest and I done a bit of digging with my sniffer dogs :-) and came up with this: Jim Camp Negotiating Secrets Audio Interview Series ($597)

Not sure if this is the same product - however Grab this program by going here:

Hi Solopreneur,

It is a different set of tapes. Thanks for sharing anyway.

I have it as well as the prospecting upsell but it looks like I'm not good enough for a response to my simple Lil inquiry.

Shouldn't sleep on the non VIPs

oh well [Image: tongue.gif]

Milo76,

If you organize a GB, I will most probably join ;-)

Quote:(05-28-2019 05:44 AM)Milo76 Wrote:

Ill buy it, or contribute if there is at least a few people. Ive never done a Group Buy, but if its allowed I would like tonset something up.

Looks like ton of value