Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 227 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
The Last Of Us Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote:(02-27-2023, 06:50 PM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-26-2023, 10:24 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 09:55 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Hey different strokes for different folks. To me it felt out of charcter and hammy.
What you make of ep 3? The Bill episode.

Was annoyed at first but it's grown on me. But it seems like the writers are more interested in telling these side stories to the point where it detracts the main story.

This is how tv shows based on games or novels are made. The side story adds more mass to the storyline, character development and more excuses for episodes. Give it a chance

Quote:(03-14-2023, 10:18 AM)BakassiBoys Wrote:

This is how tv shows based on games or novels are made. The side story adds more mass to the storyline, character development and more excuses for episodes. Give it a chance
For this reason I believe they could have and absolutely should have made the first game in to 2 seasons. I wanted them to flesh out the characters we read about in the notes in the game but never met. Just sad they burned an entire episode on a love story that has zero impact on the plot or main characters.

It is definitely good, but not as special as others make it out to be.