Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 404 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
The Purge: Election Day

Has anyone seen this film yet?

I've just finished watching it and it's incredible. Definitely the best out of the three so far. There's so much action, decent story line too. I'd definitely recommend anyone to watch it.

Yeah watched it online the other day, Its not even released here in NZ yet lel

Wtf there's 3 of them?

This has now been added to my list of movies to watch along with number 2 and now you see me 2. I might even get through them today since I got fuck all to do apart from get drunk lol

Anybody know where I can see this without being pukable screener quality. Can't wait to see it. Absolute fan of the 2nd

haitr giys

[To see links please register here]

watchs hiars\

I didn't like thos one or the ones before to be honest. Just not my cup of tea.

Ive heard that the newest one is completely aids. I haven't seen it yet, but the first is my favorite so far

I'm gonna be watching this later tonight, looking forward to it!

Quote:(07-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Rasmus Wrote:

Anybody know where I can see this without being pukable screener quality. Can't wait to see it. Absolute fan of the 2nd

Well the quality of the versions out there are pretty decent, so don't worry about that.
Only issue is that all of the versions have Korean subs on them.

Quote:(07-17-2016, 11:14 PM)Cumslut Wrote:

I'm gonna be watching this later tonight, looking forward to it!

Quote:(07-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Rasmus Wrote:

Well the quality of the versions out there are pretty decent, so don't worry about that.
Only issue is that all of the versions have Korean subs on them.

There's something special to Korean hardcoded subs imo, I have come to both love and hate them.