Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
The Society | GFX Shop | Cheap and Professional

Hello HF.

This is the official shop of The Society for GFX stuff.

We are selling all kind of GFX: Signatures, Avatars, Thread Design, Web Design...

If you want to order something PM me on here or add me on skype: [skype]latex_op[/skype]

Previews:

latex_op

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Vouch for op. Fantastic GFX Artist.

GLWS.

Kind Regards, Craze

Vouch this is a group shop and we hope to do a lot of buisness on this forum and to be an integral part of it. I've known these guys for a while and I ask if you want graphics work done, this is the place that you will go!

Quote:(12-26-2013, 12:19 AM)Mafia Wrote:

I'm sorry but in my opinion I don't think you should be charging for this, I don't think your work is "Up to scratch" as if to put it. But your work is good. That is just my opinion. Also if you guys need any help give me a shout! Also you should show some more work.

I disagree with you here sir. I think their work is incredible and it deserves some money for it.

I'm sorry but in my opinion I don't think you should be charging for this, I don't think your work is "Up to scratch" as if to put it. But your work is good. That is just my opinion. Also if you guys need any help give me a shout! Also you should show some more work.

Chill out with the damn sales trashing, we're trying to raise a little money, if you don't agree with the thread, don't buy anything. Holy shit.

Quote:(12-26-2013, 12:37 AM)Alex Wrote:

I agree with Mafia a free service it should be, but w/e glws

Aura. Thread Trashers. UNITE. :thumbsup:

I agree with Mafia a free service it should be, but w/e glws

Quote:(12-26-2013, 12:24 AM)Mafia Wrote:

Well so far I haven't been able to earn a lot and I have been trying for 2 years, I have only made around $50 which isn't a lot, there are multiple people doing services for free on other websites which are the same or better than his work (and mine).

Nice sale trash xD but they've probably made x amount of money whereas we are trying to make money for a group fund.

Quote:(12-26-2013, 12:30 AM)Aragorn II Elessar Wrote:

Nice sale trash xD but they've probably made x amount of money whereas we are trying to make money for a group fund.

Okay mate, good luck with sales though!