Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 670 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
The best RAT?

Hi all I have been away from the whole hacking scene for a few years now and as things normally move pretty fast in the technology scene I was curious about what tools are being used now, mainly I am curious as to what the best/popular RAT's are now or if they are even used anymore? :notamused:

I used to work with CyberGate a lot and Poison Ivy back in the day but now I am curious if RATting is still a done thing since there dont seem to be many threads here that recommend any of the ones that I know, sooo any ideas on the best one available paid or free or what to use instead?

Thanks in advance!

Poison Ivy? Now that's going way back. I remember using It around a decade ago. The same with Optix Pro.

RATs are not as popular nowadays as they were many years ago. The days of Keyloggers, RATs, stealters, downloaders etc are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Well, at least for me.

Quote:(04-18-2017, 03:42 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Poison Ivy? Now that's going way back. I remember using It around a decade ago. The same with Optix Pro.

RATs are not as popular nowadays as they were many years ago. The days of Keyloggers, RATs, stealters, downloaders etc are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Well, at least for me.

Thanks, yeah thats what I was starting to think but just to clarify is that a personal decision or because there are better tools out there and if so then any ideas?
I did take a look at Luminosity Link but did'nt want to buy it with out some feedback on it first.

It does seem like RATing is slowly dying out, but I wouldn't say for because their are better tools but rather because of moral reason & technology advancement.

People would rather Social Engineer (minority illegal action) than infect a computer and steal identity or much worse.

RATing use to be the ideal best way to obtain access over anything and everyone, including botnets.

You might be interested in my license of an actively updated RAT :

Quote:(04-18-2017, 03:55 PM)CleanZombie Wrote:

is that a personal decision or because there are better tools out there and if so then any ideas?

Both personal and what I've experienced on the net over many years to date.

These days, seldom do I come across (for example) requests on how to configure and port forward a given RAT. The same time 10 years ago, assistance of this nature was very much wide-spread.

Thanks for the posts, yeah I guess from a moral point of view it can be a bad move sometimes but I did find it a great way to gain access with some easy clickbaiting lol.
I will look at your thread Zajbu but I have my own method of purchasing online to stay anon and that would be difficult to pay you using it so I will PM you if I decide to but thanks for the offer and quick response to my post.
mothered I certainly remember thoses request back in the day on good old HF lmao, soooo much time wasted on there and I do not think I ever gained much more than a head ache in return lol.

Yeah RAT'S are pretty much dead. Bots seem to be on the rise. Most of the skids have died out or upgraded to actual malware/rootkits they buy with parent's money

Quote:(04-18-2017, 04:30 PM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Yeah RAT'S are pretty much dead. Bots seem to be on the rise. Most of the skids have died out or upgraded to actual malware/rootkits they buy with parent's money

To be honest the more I look online at malware/hacker news sites and reports the more I find that maybe the main reason for RAT's ceasing to either be used or updated any more is that it seems that a lot of developers and teams have been arrested or other sort of things for the more well known ones which would probably make the majority of them pretty useless unless it is opensource or maintained by a community.
Thanks for responding as well

Commercial RATs are dumb and always have been.

I generally make custom RATs as needed for what I'm trying to do.

Quote:(04-18-2017, 04:22 PM)CleanZombie Wrote:

mothered I certainly remember thoses request back in the day on good old HF

Yes, I remember the days on HF very well.

Almost every day, there was some sort of request for assistance on how to setup and port forward a RAT. I hardly see any of this nowadays.