Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 518 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
The best anti virus

What's the best anti virus which allow cracking programms etc. and secure my computer?

There Is no "best", but the likes of ESET, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, Norton and Trend Micro, have been around for years to date and serve their purpose well.

If you're running Windows 10, Windows Defender Is worth considering. It's significantly Improved over the years with Its overall detection.

Quote:(01-26-2020, 10:05 AM)Andersenwlngton Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What's the best anti virus which allow cracking programms etc. and secure my computer?
Like mothered said, there really isn't a best. Some are better than others in some aspects, but that's about it. Some can catch things better, but you really just have to try some out to see what you like the best. As for my personal preference, I have been using Kaspersky Total Security for years with no problems. That's on Windows 7 - 10. I've used it on three Android phones I've had as well. I also do occasional scans with Malwarebytes and one of my MRI ISO's just be sure everything is good. Never hurts to take caution. Don't trust the "free" programs you can download across the internet that you never have to pay for. There are plenty of cracks, keys, patches, and trial resets for different programs on here you can use. If you don't find one that works, there are plenty of them around the web if you look. Just be careful where and what you download. I just use trial resets these days for Kaspersky. It always alerts me when anything looks suspicious or anything. You can always set it to ignore whatever you want. Just my personal preferred program. Gotta love the Russians lol.

Quote:(02-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I also do occasional scans with Malwarebytes
If you're running Malwarebyes Premium, the scans are automated.

I have It running on all systems, actively monitoring and scanning In the background.

Gotta love the Russians lol.
Priceless comment.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:40 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I probably take things a little overboard considering I use one of the MRI ISO's I have to do a monthly scan on maximum settings as well. But, you can never be to safe in my opinion.

Quote:But, you can never be to safe in my opinion.
Precisely.

I'd rather have an overkill of security software & tools (which I do), than risk losing sensitive and Irreplaceable data.

Quote:(02-07-2020, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I also do occasional scans with Malwarebytes
If you're running Malwarebyes Premium, the scans are automated.

I have It running on all systems, actively monitoring and scanning In the background.

Gotta love the Russians lol.
Priceless comment.
Lol glad you like it. I probably take things a little overboard considering I use one of the MRI ISO's I have to do a monthly scan on maximum settings as well. But, you can never be to safe in my opinion.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:40 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I probably take things a little overboard considering I use one of the MRI ISO's I have to do a monthly scan on maximum settings as well. But, you can never be to safe in my opinion.

Quote:But, you can never be to safe in my opinion.
Precisely.

I'd rather have an overkill of security software & tools (which I do), than risk losing sensitive and Irreplaceable data.
Exactly. That's the reason why I use both a VPN and Tor when I do anything financial, private stuff, or legal online as well. I don't want to run the risk of anyone stealing my shit. That's like with my anti-virus settings, they are extremely high and I constantly have warnings thrown up about stuff I have and stuff I download. Mainly it's just false positives because of the types of things I get, but a few times it's been correct and caught things.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 03:18 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

That's the reason why I use both a VPN and Tor when I do anything financial, private stuff, or legal online as well.

It's good practice to combine the two, preferably both Tor over VPN & VPN over Tor.

My privacy, anonymity and uniqueness Is heavily configured. In short, excluding the 14 eyes countries from Tor's Exit Node, Bridges applied to the Guard/Entry Node, WebGL, WebRTC, Canvas, Font etc fingerprinting Implemented as part of the majority, Tor Itself running In a sandbox environment, DNS servers encrypted, MAC address spoofed and the list goes on.

This Is only around 10-15% of my config.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 03:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 03:18 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

That's the reason why I use both a VPN and Tor when I do anything financial, private stuff, or legal online as well.

It's good practice to combine the two, preferably both Tor over VPN & VPN over Tor.

My privacy, anonymity and uniqueness Is heavily configured. In short, excluding the 14 eyes countries from Tor's Exit Node, Bridges applied to the Guard/Entry Node, WebGL, WebRTC, Canvas, Font etc fingerprinting Implemented as part of the majority, Tor Itself running In a sandbox environment, DNS servers encrypted, MAC address spoofed and the list goes on.

This Is only around 10-15% of my config.
Very nice lol. I still remember the days of dial-up AOL in the 90's when you didn't have to worry about things as much lol. I remember first getting into torrenting with Napster, then LimeWire, then FrostWire. Then it really blew up and BitTorrent programs like uTorrent came along lol.

That's just like back in the late 90's and early 2000's when kids thought they were "hackers" by using Methodus toolz in chatrooms lol.

I'd recommend Malwarebytes, Nod32, and HitmanPro.