Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 518 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
The best anti virus

Quote:(02-09-2020, 03:50 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I still remember the days of dial-up AOL in the 90's when you didn't have to worry about things as much lol. I remember first getting into torrenting with Napster, then LimeWire, then FrostWire.

Oh yes, the good old days of dial-up connection (disconnecting every 4 hours or so), dot matrix printers and my favorite OS In the 90s, the 16-bit Windows 3.1. If I'm not mistaken, Napster was heavily sued for copyright Infringement.

I also remember Microsoft Office 95, which was a 25 floppy disk Installation that literally took 2 hours to complete. At one point, Disk 17 failed and I had to start the process all over again. From memory, my PC was running "4 MB" of Ram and a 500 MB HDD. I don't remember the CPU's specs.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 03:50 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I still remember the days of dial-up AOL in the 90's when you didn't have to worry about things as much lol. I remember first getting into torrenting with Napster, then LimeWire, then FrostWire.

Oh yes, the good old days of dial-up connection (disconnecting every 4 hours or so), dot matrix printers and my favorite OS In the 90s, the 16-bit Windows 3.1. If I'm not mistaken, Napster was heavily sued for copyright Infringement.

I also remember Microsoft Office 95, which was a 25 floppy disk Installation that literally took 2 hours to complete. At one point, Disk 17 failed and I had to start the process all over again. From memory, my PC was running "4 MB" of Ram and a 500 MB HDD. I don't remember the CPU's specs.
Yup, Napster was sued mainly because they were making money off of advertisements on the app, if I'm not mistaken. The others were mainly full of malware. An open season of haxors lol. Great meme's like this lol. [Image: Screen-Shot-2018-10-22-at-1.47.58-PM.png]

But yes, I remember the days of it taking forever to install a simple program on your computer. Just like having to boot a game from DOS to play it. I used to love playing Doom95 way back when lol.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:42 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 03:50 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Yup, Napster was sued mainly because they were making money off of advertisements on the app, if I'm not mistaken. The others were mainly full of malware. An open season of haxors lol. Great meme's like this lol. [Image: Screen-Shot-2018-10-22-at-1.47.58-PM.png]

But yes, I remember the days of it taking forever to install a simple program on your computer. Just like having to boot a game from DOS to play it. I used to love playing Doom95 way back when lol.

Hilarious Image.

To be honest, I've forgotten most of the DOS commands. It's been such a long time since I've used them.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 03:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:42 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Hilarious Image.

To be honest, I've forgotten most of the DOS commands. It's been such a long time since I've used them.
Lol I thought so as well. I have forgotten a bunch of the ones I used to know by heart as well. I've got a few PDF's with page after page of commands and command combo's, if I were to ever need them. Which I doubt I will since you really don't have to do many things through DOS anymore like you used to have too. But it never hurts to have them handy just as backup.