Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 551 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
The entitlements specified...profile. (0xE8008016). Error iOS 4.2

If you are trying to activate iCloud syncing, you will need to enable iCloud for the AppID that is used to create the development provisioning profile (which Xcode does automatically). You'll also need to enable this for distribution profiles as well.

The tricky part is that when you refresh profiles in Xcode, this does not trigger a renewal of the profiles; they are simply re-downloaded. So in your iOS Provisioning Portal under Provisioning/Development, you'll need to check the profile that is labeled (Managed by Xcode) and delete it (Remove Selected button). Do this for ALL profiles, development & distribution, that you need to regenerate.

Now, in Xcode in the Organizer, delete provisioning profiles that you are about to replace.

Now to get new ones. If you develop for more than one team and only want to refresh a particular one, select the appropriate Team in the left pane under TEAMS, otherwise select Provisioning Profiles under LIBRARY, then select Refresh.

Finally, remove any old provisioning profiles on your device that could conflict with the new ones since profiles are never deleted automatically; newer profiles are simply added to the list.

Just putting in my 5 cents here. For me none of the above worked, so I was forced to stress down and actually look at every part of the process with fresh eyes.

In rushing this I forgot that I was trying to install my app on a totally new device.

So my error was that I hadn't updated my provisioning profile by ticking off my new device int the "Devices" section of the provisioning profile setup in the Provisioning Portal.

Apparently not including your device in the provisioning profile also generates this error message.

These steps solved my problem:

1. Go into organizer
2. Devices
3. select your device
4. Delete the particular profile.
5. Run again

Tada...

In my case, it looks like Xcode (secretly) reset the Scheme.
I found that the build configuration for Archive was set to Release instead of distribution one, and after I changed it to the correct one, it worked.

I think it is better to check the Schemes as well as the build settings.

My problem was that the scheme was having Archive point to Release, and Release in the Build Settings had the Code Signing Identity set to the one of the automatic profile selectors. Well the "automatic" did the wrong thing (and in fact changed what it pointed to since two days ago), and was pointing to a different profile than the one I was selecting when creating the ad-hoc release. Pointing the identity to an explicit setting and using that same profile when distributing fixed the problem.

Check your entitlements against your app bundle id. It is probable it is not the same.

The way this still do not work is when I export for testing in my device but in Release mode.

That work to me.

1. Open 'iOS Provisioning Portal' in Safari.
2. Tap 'Devices' in the sidebar.
3. Register your device's UDID
4. Tap 'Provisioning Profiles'
5. Edit your apps profile.
6. Select the device your have just added.
7. Download the .mobileprovision file.
8. Install it.
9. Build again.

If you have the certificate for Apple IOS Developer, there is no need to set value for key:"Code Signing Entitlements".
Build Settings -> Code Signing Entitlements -> delete any value there.

I ran into this problem today and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. Like many people here, it would work if I removed the iCloud options in my entitlement file. When I would go to debug the app with the iCloud options enabled then I would get the 0xe8008016 error. This was right after revoking and regenerating new certificates.

So what solved it for me was to turn on iCloud support for the automatically generated Xcode team profile. Log onto the online provisioning tool, go to `App IDs`, click on `Xcode iOS Wildcard App ID`, click on `edit`, enable iCloud by checking the checkbox, and finally clicking `Done`. Refresh your profiles in Xcode and then it will start to work.

This makes some sense - when you're debugging it defaults to the team profile and the team profile needs to have iCloud turned on.

I had old project and same problem and I solved .

1.Go to summary
2.Summary have keychain groups and delete keychanin
groups's object.

I hope it's will work for you .
Regards.