Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
The most detailed cracking tutorial (and maybe the best) - all the tools included

okay so it keeps telling me that ip/proxies are blocked for google.com and duckduckgo, where can i get some proxies that are not blocked by those so i can dork?

Okay so whenever I start the scanner, it tells me IP/Proxies List Are Blocked For Search Engine: Google Please Add New Proxies! (it also says this for duckduckgo) I add new proxies and nothing changes it keeps telling me the same thing

Really usefull gonnaa use it well

This is a sick find thanks

this is great thanks for sharing all this info man. probably some of the best info ive been able to find

Thank you very much! Definetly very useful!

Hasło do archiwum nie działa

literally a perfect tutorial