Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 706 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The movies of 2017

This year will be the golden year of movies, wait until august

Quote:(06-21-2017, 07:30 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"Jiggly" and I were wanting to see the 2nd John Wick film, since we'd seen the first. Might be interested in Logan or Wonder Woman, too.

Honestly NOT sure how that was not in OP. It was glorious. Logan was also great.

I've watched a bit of new movies.

The new Fast and Furious was neat, it was interesting to see how casually they avoided the use of a dead actor.

I'm not really a movie person but some of the movies may be good to watch with someone.

Quote:(06-22-2017, 08:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

The new Fast and Furious was neat

I just came across this today. It seems pretty good:

Quote:(06-25-2017, 04:48 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-22-2017, 08:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

Seems cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Not from this year, but have you seen "Who am I: No system is safe'? It was good and sounds like you would like it. The only problem is you need to watch it with subtitles, as it's in German or Dutch or something.

Quote:(06-25-2017, 04:48 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-22-2017, 08:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

I'm waiting on it too. The trailer looks too good!

Quote:(06-22-2017, 08:54 AM)Ender Wrote:

I've watched a bit of new movies.

The new Fast and Furious was neat, it was interesting to see how casually they avoided the use of a dead actor.

This time they took it too far. Like how they hacked non-auto driving cars... However, I was surprised they mentioned "Anonymous" in the film. Other than the terrible hacking scenes, it was okay. I just hope they finally stop after this one.

I wish I could join the FF discussion but I couldn't even sit through the first one lol

Quote:(06-25-2017, 08:12 PM)Ender Wrote:

Seems cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Not from this year, but have you seen "Who am I: No system is safe'? It was good and sounds like you would like it. The only problem is you need to watch it with subtitles, as it's in German or Dutch or something.

Yes, I just happened to see the trailer on TV, so I thought you may like It.

I don't watch any movies nor TV shows ( the TV runs only for background noise), too many computing tasks leaves very little time for leisure. I've just searched the movie you've mentioned via IMDb and It's definitely within my Interests. The "No system Is safe" part Is spot on.
Thanks for the recommendation.