Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 246 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
The names, Castiel.

Hello, I joined this forum after seeing it on tapatalk. Looked like a good enough forum that isn't full with annoying people. Consider me a new active member. Thanks.

Welcome to Sinisterly! I'd suggest taking a peek at the

[To see links please register here]

when you can. You can also check out our local imageboard,

, if you ever get bored browsing around the forum.

May I ask what your interests are?

Quote:(07-02-2014, 04:25 AM)Losimantom Wrote:

Welcome to SL, enjoy your stay. It's best to stay in one corner of SL and hide from the locals, they are an interesting bunch. JK do whatever the fuck you want, its the internet. Have fun on the ride named 0day.red, just keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. Thank you and have a good day.

Thanks, how old is this forum do you know?

Welcome to SL, enjoy your stay. It's best to stay in one corner of SL and hide from the locals, they are an interesting bunch. JK do whatever the fuck you want, its the internet. Have fun on the ride named 0day.red, just keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. Thank you and have a good day.

Getting better at SE, more importantly the coding though. No the basic things, but want to expand ya know?

Quote:(07-02-2014, 04:42 AM)Castiel Wrote:

Thanks, how old is this forum do you know?

Ita approaching its 3rd birthday.

Quote:(07-02-2014, 04:52 AM)Losimantom Wrote:

Ita approaching its 3rd birthday.

Ahh, pretty cool.

You're one of the first to register through Tapatalk, I'd say. I love knowing how people join us. Welcome!

Welcome to Sinisterly where the weird is the norm. It's a relatively close community so you'll make friends pretty quickly.

I'm one of the 3 leaders of the group [size=3pt]Reverence[/size]. We're around to help members and to be examples for quality on this forum. You'll probably see us around the forum soon.

Oni is the forum owner if you didn't know that already.
If you ever have any problems, drop him a PM (or report it).
BreShiE and Customer are Super Mod's so you can also go to them as well.

I look forward to seeing you you around Castiel!

Quote:(07-02-2014, 05:40 AM)Oni Wrote:

You're one of the first to register through Tapatalk, I'd say. I love knowing how people join us. Welcome!

Cool, going to put that as my usertitle.