Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Thoughts on the new MW2?

Opinion of the new game MW2, overpriced? worthit?

Moved from Random Discussion to Cross-Platform.

Quote:(11-16-2022, 04:34 AM)sagolog Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great post! How long do you need to solve it? weaver game

Around 30 hours

its fucking mid. i just play warzone 2 with my freinds.

Quote:(11-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Nonnamme Wrote:

The X-pipe is known to provide a more aggressive exhaust note and can give a more pronounced growl and bark to the engine sound. However, whether you will like the sound will ultimately depend on your personal preferences. If you have the opportunity to hear the double helix X-pipe in person on a similar car, that would be the best way to gauge whether it's the right choice for you.

I'm glad I didn't preorder it to say the least. I learned my lesson after Cyberpunk. I actually had faith that MW2 game would be good. But I was proven wrong. It appears to be just another soulless CoD game.

If you want multiplayer, the

mods of older CoD games are the only CoDs worth playing.

In terms of price, the game was initially released at $19.99 USD, which some people may consider to be a fair price for a remastered game. However, the value of the game ultimately depends on individual preferences and whether they are willing to pay for a remastered version of a game they may have already played before.

Had a little interest pre-launch, post-launch never ending up grabbing it. Seen they added a solid ranked mode recently though which has been tempting me.

Is there a way to SE modern warfare or SE in game credits ???

Quote:(11-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Nonnamme Wrote:

it wasas actually decent