Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 158 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
To the next user who buys a group

Every group needs to have a purpose, I suggest you dedicating it to media (such as gaming, tv shows, anime, music etc.).

That's all.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 03:06 PM)xx ⁨ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm kind of at a loss at what to do with my group, my other leader just kind of bailed.
Take my suggestion and revamp.

I very strongly agree. Dead groups will be scrapped, as Heuristic was. I'm more than happy to keep selling and deleting them, as it covers server costs (and I have limited income). I would like to see a group that actually contributes, other than Otaku, though. @"Ayumi" has been warned and @"Killpot" knows of my expectations.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:28 PM)xx ⁨ Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 03:58 PM)Archfiend Wrote:

Quote: (08-04-2016, 03:06 PM)xx ⁨ Wrote:

I'm kind of at a loss at what to do with my group, my other leader just kind of bailed.

I don't think I want to.

Read ^

You'd think if you owned a group you'd try your best to keep it active.

I've been debating whether or not to buy a group. If I ever decide to, it would specialize in media (movies, TV shows and music), and possibly gaming, so it's cool to already see someone who would be interested in Sinisterly having such a group.

I'm not experienced with owning and running a group, so I may start it off as unofficial first, though I'm a very faster learner, so I may just need some advice, tips and whatnot, and then I would be good to go.

I would definitely need help coming up with names though, as that's my weakest link, haha.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Every group needs to have something unique about it. It must attract other users attention, if no one is interested in it in the first place, the effort the leaders put in wont affect much afterwards.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 11:55 PM)4tune Wrote:

I've been debating whether or not to buy a group. If I ever decide to, it would specialize in media (movies, TV shows and music), and possibly gaming, so it's cool to already see someone who would be interested in Sinisterly having such a group.

I'm not experienced with owning and running a group, so I may start it off as unofficial first, though I'm a very faster learner, so I may just need some advice, tips and whatnot and then I would be good to go.

I would definitely need help coming up with names though, as that's my weakest link, haha.
I can help you running it, if youre serious.

Unofficial groups are offsite things, like Skype groups etc. An official SL group with an own sub-forum is what we are talking about.

If it goes somewhat smooth, I imagine it will become the second, perhaps most popular group on SL. It will definitely be unique no matter how it goes, as there currently is no general media specialized group.

Trying my best to keep IDE active, it seems we're too active off site, lol.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:51 PM)Oni Wrote:

I very strongly agree. Dead groups will be scrapped, as Heuristic was. I'm more than happy to keep selling and deleting them, as it covers server costs (and I have limited income). I would like to see a group that actually contributes, other than Otaku, though. @"Ayumi" has been warned and @"Killpot" knows of my expectations.

I don't think I want to.

Read ^
I'm glad I read that b/c that just raped my incentive to even start a group here. When you drop money for something, you would like the idea that whatever you bought will last awhile. This forum, in itself, is already not the most active. To promote activity in a group that is conceptually exclusive to other parts of the community is basically beating a dead horse.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 06:51 PM)Oni Wrote:

I don't think I want to.

Read ^

Pretty much without a purpose.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

It's like buying a car and not taking care of said car.