Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 850 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Top 10 Upcoming Animes to Watch in 2023

Here is a list of the upcoming anime that are expected to be released by 2023
1. Solo Leveling (The webtoon is a real success, can't wait for the anime version!)
2. One Punch Man (Season 3)
3. Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 3
4. Jujutsu Kaisen (Season 2)
5. Vinland Saga (Season 2)
6. Demon Slayer Swordsmith Village Arc (Season 3)
7. The Rising of the Shield Hero (Season 3)
8. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Season 2)
9. Classroom of the Elite (Season 3)
10. Tokyo Revengers (Season 2)

When Crunchyroll dropped the announcement that they were getting Solo Leveling made I was ecstatic. I picked up the series a while ago somewhere around chapter 60 or 70, read the entire horribly translated light novel after catching up then followed the webtoon to the finish. It's a total power fantasy show, far beyond anything DBZ ever offered but it was so much fun to read. Rest in peace to the creator though, died shortly after the anime announcement due to ongoing health issues that paused the webtoon a few times in the past couple years.

As for the rest, haven't caught up on OPM and AOT since both had their 2nd season so will probably be skipping. JJK season 2 should be unreal, the manga has been great ongoing so far. Vinland Saga sounds like it might be disappointing, the manga readers from what I've heard agree the story takes a shift in a direction that wasn't what made season 1 awesome. Demon Slayer should be as awesome as always, and the rest I'll probably be skipping. Never finished Shield Hero S1 as I got super bored sadly, and Tokyo Revengers pissed me off so much I had to stop in S1.

I am actually super excited for Solo Leveling too, I have read the webtoon but I was not able to finish it as there were many chaps. But the webtoon was so fascinating hope that the anime is a great hit too. I also enjoy Demon Slayer but it makes me really emotional smh. SHUSH TOKYO REVENGERS IS ONE OF MY FAV!!

Quote:(11-29-2022, 03:35 AM)dooveee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am actually super excited for Solo Leveling too, I have read the webtoon but I was not able to finish it as there were many chaps. But the webtoon was so fascinating hope that the anime is a great hit too. I also enjoy Demon Slayer but it makes me really emotional smh. SHUSH TOKYO REVENGERS IS ONE OF MY FAV!!

Hopefully the Solo Leveling anime can catch you more the the webtoon. And I just couldn't do the protagonist in Tokyo Revengers, I feel like he cried his little heart out every episode I watched lol

Quote:(11-29-2022, 03:44 AM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (11-29-2022, 03:35 AM)dooveee Wrote:

Hopefully the Solo Leveling anime can catch you more the the webtoon. And I just couldn't do the protagonist in Tokyo Revengers, I feel like he cried his little heart out every episode I watched lol
Yeah, I enjoy watching anime than reading it.
True, Anime really plays with one's emotion.

I can't wait for One punch man season 3 Jujutsu kaisen season 2 and demon slayer season 3 to be released and solo leveling