Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 282 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Top Gun: Maverick Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 4K HDR

*I'm new here so likes are very much appreciated.
This movie was great and re-watching it at home didn't take much away from the experience because of the quality of this rip. If there's a better way to share this download lmk.

[To see links please register here]

Not sure why the audio doesn't work when playing through gofile. But once you download and use a host that supports the format, everything works great. I personally put it on a USB drive and watched it through that on my TV

Quote:Not sure why the audio doesn't work when playing through gofile.
Same on my end - no audio.

Friends of mine have watched It, and they enjoyed every minute.
Appreciate the contribution.

Quote:(09-24-2022, 03:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Not sure why the audio doesn't work when playing through gofile.
Same on my end - no audio.

Friends of mine have watched It, and they enjoyed every minute.
Appreciate the contribution.
Yea it truly was an amazing movie. Does it work fine after downloading? also, I just realized I was supposed to post this in the downloads and torrents forum. Not sure how or if I can move it.

Quote:(09-24-2022, 05:22 AM)itach1uch1ha Wrote:

Does it work fine after downloading?
Yes It works perfectly fine.

I don't watch movies, so I'll be forwarding It to friends at work.

Quote:(09-24-2022, 05:22 AM)itach1uch1ha Wrote:

also, I just realized I was supposed to post this in the downloads and torrents forum. Not sure how or if I can move it.
You can't move It, only staff can do It.

Given It's a direct link to the movie, It's fine In this forum.

Quote:(09-23-2022, 10:26 PM)itach1uch1ha Wrote:

*I'm new here so likes are very much appreciated.
This movie was great and re-watching it at home didn't take much away from the experience because of the quality of this rip. If there's a better way to share this download lmk.

Not sure why the audio doesn't work when playing through gofile. But once you download and use a host that supports the format, everything works great. I personally put it on a USB drive and watched it through that on my TV
audio not working but thanks