Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 582 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio unleashes toxic chemicals

[To see links please register here]

Also, a news reporter got arrested after reporting on the incident when it first happened. Makes me think the government is hiding something.

[To see links please register here]

The Ohio governor pretending to drink the tap water.

Breaking News: Ohio Governor immediately steps down after developing liver cancer from drinking water at resident’s home

I don't think that government is hiding something, but we need to wait for the investigation result.

This barely received any news coverage, which I find highly disappointing.

A plethora of local wildlife died, people's pets died, and lots of fish died. The site is located near the Ohio River, which permeates much of the Midwest. I wonder how many people commenced feeling the effects. This could transpire anywhere and to anyone. Things need to change and people need to hear about this.