Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trone ScreenCaptureSpy 3.21[FUD][$2]

Quote: one what ? ........... PM me? i dont understand you

I giving away Tr0ne screen capture spy 3.21 to 1 or 2 members so that you guyz don't say am spamming!!
To show am legit

Dont give it to me :sad: :sad: On this forum there are admins mod's

Okay, I've wondere how good this works, i checked with my updatet Antivirus (Kaspersky 2011) and he found nothin.
After I ran in sandbox and infected myself, all worked how it should work. It's a nice tool. Here's a screen.

[To see links please register here]

Go on like this, It's worth to buy!

Thanks Man my pleasure

like you said were in the hacking scene therefor you should also know how to un-infect your self if that should happen. nice program bruh looks legit i'd rather just use a rat though

Yes of course it me who program it and know where its save and what the new process name when it melt but when you buy it i told it in the READ ME file so un-infect your self

You do know you just scanned your "FUD" program on VirusTotal right?

Its still FUD by the way so no worry