Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 279 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Trouble in Terrorist Town(TTT)

What is it?:
Trouble in terrorist town is a mulitplayer gamemod inside of the source game Garry's Mod. There are 3 teams(The Traitors, innocents and Detectives). The traitors job is to kill everyone except their "T buddies". The innocents job is to stay alive and eliminate the traitors. And the Detectives job is to find out who the traitors are by using DNA Scanners and everything else they can buy and help the innocents stay alive.

Well, how can I play it?:
Once you buy Garry's Mod, you can play the gametype. BUT, the game requires CSS or the gun files since most of the guns are CSS weapons. I don't have a link for the gun pack, sorry...but Google is always your best friend.

HOW to play it?:
If you're a traitor, you a provided with tons of special equipment to take out the detectives and innocents. If you're a innocent, your job is to survive and help take out the traitors. And if you're a detective, your job is to find out who the traitors.

Basic Rules and common problems:
RDMing(Random Death Match/Randomly Killing Someone): This is when you just go and kill someone or multiple people for no reason whatsoever. This can get you Slayed(you get killed by the !slay command, and you don't get to play that round), Kicked or Banned. Leaving after getting a slay is a automatic ban on most servers. SUPER COMMON

Ghosting: This is when you are talking with friends via Skype, Steamchat or anything of that nature to figure out who traitors are and this is mostly a auto-ban. Even if you're not using it for that reason, its still bannable...sadly. Common

Metagaming: This is using external sources/techniques to figure out who the traitors are/have a advantage over other players. This is a auto-ban on ALL servers. Examples are Aimbots, Wallhacks, etc. Rare, but common enough

Admin Respect: Disrespecting a Admin/Staff is almost ALWAYS a gag/mute on most server, and others its a ban.

Thanks for reading, if you would like me to add more, just post here!

Very well put together guide. Well done ABC, you did it again.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 04:53 PM)Sunlight Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Very well put together guide. Well done ABC, you did it again.

Thank you. I'm trying to pump out guides for games I play a lot.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 05:06 PM)ABC Wrote:

Thank you. I'm trying to pump out guides for games I play a lot.

Just keep up the good work. You should make a mega guide with a TON of games in it, and maybe get a sticky.

How i play:

Kill everyone yolo.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 05:09 PM)Sunlight Wrote:

Just keep up the good work. You should make a mega guide with a TON of games in it, and maybe get a sticky.

I might do that for every COD, I already have a BO2 one, planning on making a MW3 one next(HINT HINT).

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:15 PM)Zurchi Wrote:

How i play:

Kill everyone yolo.

You are NEVER planning TTT with me : P

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:48 PM)ABC Wrote:

I might do that for every COD, I already have a BO2 one, planning on making a MW3 one next(HINT HINT).

You are NEVER planning TTT with me : P

We will see about that. :wink:

Just know if Zurchi enters your game. You will die.

Sounds like a fun game, might juts have to play it sometime.

There are also some CS:GO servers that have TTT. I haven't really played TTT in Gmod very much but apparently Gmod has much more features and more maps.

DarkRP is another sick game mode. Haven't played TTT much.