Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[TuT] How to protect yourself from keyloggers and other malwares.

[Image: BWbfjLs.png]

How to protect yourself from Keyloggers and other kinds of malware.

Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • How Keyloggers work
  • How to remove keyloggers
  • How to protect yourself from Keyloggers
  • Extra tips
  • Useful threads
  • Credits

Introduction
Hello fellow members, I will be teaching you how you can protect yourselves from keyloggers and other kinds of malware. You must know that a Keylogger can get all your personal information like passwords and other things you type. If you follow the tutorial I'm gonna teach you, You will surely minimize the risk of getting yourselves infected.

How Keyloggers work
So first thing you must know is what is a keylogger and how it works. A keylogger is a malware that captures every key you type on your keyboard. All keys you type includes passwords, emails, security questions. It then saves it to a .txt file and sends it to the hackers email or ftp. Every keylogger always has a builder and a .exe. The builder builds the .exe and the .exe is spread by the hacker to infect a lot of innocent people and steal their passwords. Some keyloggers are disguised as a famous program.

How to remove keyloggers
Ok this time I'm going to teach you 2 methods of step by step on how to remove a keylogger.

Method 1

Step: 1
Open Task Manager. Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Step: 2
Go to processes tab and look for suspicious processes.
Step: 3
If you're not sure what that process does google it.
Step: 4
If you found the keylogger click that process and click end process.
Step: 5
Restart your computer.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

How to protect yourself from keyloggers

To protect yourself from it I recommend you use keyscramblers. Some will say, "I have a great antivirus, I don't need that." Don't rely on it.
There are a lot of keyloggers that are FUD(fully undetected) or UD(undetected). FUD is fully undetectable in all kinds of AV(antivirus) and UD is undetectable in some AV, but still detectable in others.

Extra tips

I advice you to use keyscramblers. I would also advice you to install deep freeze if you always get infected, but I don't recommend it for most since it will delete your saved files if it is on.
  • Check your start up everyday.
  • Always update your AV.
  • Always turn on your firewall.

Useful threads

Credits

Members
©

, Flashdrive,

and to all members who posted in the White Hat section.
Groups
©The United

Information:
This thread was made from the old forum Creative Gaming. The United was a group in Creative Gaming that I was a member in. The leader was Flashdrive, but he gave me the group since he gave up on CG. Everything here was a copy paste from my old thread, but I completely made it my self. I edited some parts of this to fit this here.
Feedback, Comments & questions please post below it's mostly appreciated.[/hide]
[/hide]

Be cautious deep freeze and key scramblers are both generally quite hardware intensive tools and using them will force you to change your computing patterns.

Quote:(06-14-2013, 03:32 PM)Muzzy Wrote:

Be cautious deep freeze and key scramblers are both generally quite hardware intensive tools and using them will force you to change your computing patterns.

What do you mean? Sometimes I hate Deep Freeze because I need to restart to update something. :confused:ad:

You forgot to give me credits.

Quote:(06-14-2013, 03:39 PM)Sunlight Wrote:

You forgot to give me credits.

Oh ok, Although I gave you credits last time because of your thread, but I'll still add you now since you know a lot about it

Great thread. thanks for the share dude.

Good thread, nice & high quality! Keep up the good effort! Bookmarked!
- Ayden

Thread updated.

Added some useful links of other members threads.

Yes, malware and keyloggers are a bit of a pain. Very nice tutorial this should help many users protect against the problem(s).

Quote:(06-23-2013, 01:05 PM)Ayden™ Wrote:

Good thread, nice & high quality! Keep up the good effort! Bookmarked!
- Ayden

Quote:(06-23-2013, 01:05 PM)Corey Wrote:

Yes, malware and keyloggers are a bit of a pain. Very nice tutorial this should help many users protect against the problem(s).

Quote:(06-23-2013, 01:06 PM)I Am JT Wrote:

Great thread. thanks for the share dude.

Actually this was posted a few days back. I just added other members threads to help members find what they're looking for easily. :embarrased: