Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[TuT] How to protect yourself from keyloggers and other malwares.

Well just to remind you that there are hardware keyloggers too which can't be detected from within a system... You need to physically check them out.. (The most common forms being a strange connector between the keyboard and the PC).
Also if you download too many exe files from untrusted sources then make it a habit to open them only in a sandbox first and look at the processes its executing.. And then run outside the sandbox if you are totally sure it won't harm your system... + the latest form of keyloggers can bypass keyscramblers..

Quote:(06-25-2013, 09:43 PM)adityagupta1994 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well just to remind you that there are hardware keyloggers too which can't be detected from within a system... You need to physically check them out.. (The most common forms being a strange connector between the keyboard and the PC).
Also if you download too many exe files from untrusted sources then make it a habit to open them only in a sandbox first and look at the processes its executing.. And then run outside the sandbox if you are totally sure it won't harm your system... + the latest form of keyloggers can bypass keyscramblers..

This, hardware keyloggers are a problem too.
Also Keyscrambler doesn't always work, advanced keyloggers have Antis.

Thanks, this really helped me out someone did send me a file and now i know i'm safe

Quote:(07-14-2013, 11:08 PM)turkish-hacker007 Wrote:

Yes, malware and keyloggers are problem for many person(s) . Very nice tutorial this should help many users protect against the problem(s).

Thanks ^_^ I hope it does.

Great tut man :smile:

Keep up the good work !

Quote:(07-18-2013, 04:23 PM)Diamond Wrote:

Great tut man :smile:

Keep up the good work !

Thanks ^_^