Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Tutorial Free money with samsung refund offers

Hello, I'm sharing with you a method that I "invented" (even if it has probably already been done by someone else but I have not seen it anywhere).

This one consists in returning a purchased product (legitimately) while taking advantage of the samsung refund offer associated with it, allowing you to win 20 to 500 euros depending on the offer.

I've already done it with small value items in order to get about 100 euros back in total but since the forms are the same between small value items and more expensive ones it should work for all offers.

The only disadvantage is the processing time to get the refund but the advantage is to receive the money directly on your bank account instead of having to resell the products you got refunded.

I did it in the European region, it should work everywhere, the operation of Samsung is (normally) not different but I prefer to quote this detail.

1. Search on the samsung website about the refund offers (from 20 euros to 500 euros)

2. Order an eligible product from an authorized dealer (this is important)

3. Take a picture of the product barcode instead of cutting it out as required in the form

4. Retouch it on photoshop to make it look like it was cut out

5. Once all the details have been recovered, return the product to the seller to obtain a refund

6. Fill in the samsung form perfectly (this is important otherwise they will not hesitate to refuse the refund)

7. You just have to wait for your file to be approved (you will receive an email)

8. And some time later the money will be credited to your bank account

9. You can repeat this method several times with Samsung with different offers but try to change dealer each time (it is rather suspicious to buy TVs at 1000 euros from the same seller and return them each time)

10. Enjoy !

Quote:(12-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello, I'm sharing with you a method that I "invented" (even if it has probably already been done by someone else but I have not seen it anywhere).

This one consists in returning a purchased product (legitimately) while taking advantage of the samsung refund offer associated with it, allowing you to win 20 to 500 euros depending on the offer.

I've already done it with small value items in order to get about 100 euros back in total but since the forms are the same between small value items and more expensive ones it should work for all offers.

The only disadvantage is the processing time to get the refund but the advantage is to receive the money directly on your bank account instead of having to resell the products you got refunded.

I did it in the European region, it should work everywhere, the operation of Samsung is (normally) not different but I prefer to quote this detail.

1. Search on the samsung website about the refund offers (from 20 euros to 500 euros)

3. Take a picture of the product barcode instead of cutting it out as required in the form

5. Once all the details have been recovered, return the product to the seller to obtain a refund

6. Fill in the samsung form perfectly (this is important otherwise they will not hesitate to refuse the refund)

7. You just have to wait for your file to be approved (you will receive an email)

9. You can repeat this method several times with Samsung with different offers but try to change dealer each time (it is rather suspicious to buy TVs at 1000 euros from the same seller and return them each time)

10. Enjoy !
I think you mean cashback. Yes these methods have been working for a while now. You can really make a good amount of money during winter cashback season!

A very well detailed guide.

I agree with @"DHL", methods of this nature have been working for many years to date.

''Search for samsung refund offers''
Not sure I understand. What are ''refund offers'' ?

10. Enjoy !

Have you tried that? They want to activate product.
I am reading:

-galaxy watch 4 classic
“Requires pairing with a smartphone running Android OS 8.0 or later with Google Mobile Services support…”

- Galaxy Z Flip4 lub Z Fold4
“Activate your phone, then launch the Samsung Members app on the new device and register your smartphone”

Anyone knows if this SE is doable in Europe? I can only find cashback offers on either phones or watches that require activation

Quote:(12-11-2022, 10:06 PM)drunnnkz Wrote:

Anyone knows if this SE is doable in Europe? I can only find cashback offers on either phones or watches that require activation

Yes im in France and i have done it with power banks and you can do it with TV, audio speakers, video projector... to have up to 500 euros on your bank account

Quote: (12-11-2022, 09:25 PM)eljot88 Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

10. Enjoy !

Have you tried that? They want to activate product.
I am reading:

-galaxy watch 4 classic
“Requires pairing with a smartphone running Android OS 8.0 or later with Google Mobile Services support…”

- Galaxy Z Flip4 lub Z Fold4
“Activate your phone, then launch the Samsung Members app on the new device and register your smartphone”

I didnt knew they ask for activation but if they ask that do it with a Tv instead

Quote: (12-11-2022, 07:05 PM)shookons Wrote:

''Search for samsung refund offers''
Not sure I understand. What are ''refund offers'' ?

I dont know the name in english, in french its "offre de remboursement", in english we CAN translate it by offer of refund or maybe cashback offer

Quote: (12-11-2022, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote:

A very well detailed guide.

I agree with @"DHL", methods of this nature have been working for many years to date.

Thanks, glad to hear that, but I didnt saw it on the forum so maybe this will help some people

Quote:(12-11-2022, 11:26 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

but I didnt saw it on the forum so maybe this will help some people :smile:
Yes, no doubt this thread will benefit a lot of users.

10. Enjoy !

When you say cut out, do you mean the bar code or the number? Or is it both? Do you have an example?

I Read the terms and conditions for the cashback offer for Samsung tvs.

It clearly says if you cancel order weithin 6 months you have to repay them the cashback.

So this method is basically useless.