Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 195 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
[Tutorial] How to get rid of the Redirect virus [Tutorial]

Redirect Virus Fix

I can't guarantee this will work for everyone, but is sure works for me.

First of all you will need to download these 3 programs:

[To see links please register here]

&

&

Once downloaded put the programs in a folder called something like redirect fix.

(Please Note, if you would like, you might want to back up your registry just in case you do something wrong. There are a bucket full of programs out there that will do this, GOOGLE IT.)

(Please note again, If you are using Vista, right click and run as administrator for each of the programs when launching them)

Now once you have those programs ready, open OTM. Once opened you need to copy the following code into the yellow bordered box:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Once copied into the box press the red move it box and your PC should restart.

Now onto the next step. Open GooredFix, and make sure your web browser is closed and go ahead with the scan (click yes dipshit).

The final step. open TDSSkiller and press start scan. and remove the infections.

All done.

nice dude awesome. it works thanks

Quote:(07-25-2011, 12:08 PM)djkicka55 Wrote:

nice dude awesome. it works thanks

Thanks.

PLEASE BRO update the links they all are missing and file not found ...

Quote:(10-29-2012, 05:02 AM)Hatrk Wrote:

PLEASE BRO update the links they all are missing and file not found ...
This tutorial is sooo old, I didn't even know I posted this.

By the looks of it, it needs a re-write.

I'll do that a bit later today.

When backing up the registry I believe there is an option within the regedit itself something like export (can't remember the exact name of the option) useful tut though thanks fir the share

Quote:(11-01-2012, 09:49 AM)chmod Wrote:

When backing up the registry I believe there is an option within the regedit itself something like export (can't remember the exact name of the option) useful tut though thanks fir the share
Yeah, this needs a re-write.

I'll do it another day.