Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Tutorial for Mac

Here is what I found from a keylogger site, talk about how to identify a high quality keylogger for Mac. Compared with PC, I am much more interested in Mac as I am a Mac users.

A high quality keylogger should:

- Having a high level of stealthy work
A perfect Keylogger for Mac should give you the option not to leave icon in the Dock. In addition, a keylogger with high quality is difficult to be detected by anti-keylogger programs.

- Full functions
Besides basic keylogger demands such as recording keystrokes typed, desktop screenshots, and websites visited, a high qualified Keylogger for Mac should be capable of recording the chat conversions of both sides. In addition, a keylogger with good quality can record the password in asterisk as well.

PS, if you wanna to purchase a keylogger online, never forget it should offer you free trial for testing

So where is the link or are u giving tips about MAC keyloggers?

Quote:(01-05-2011, 05:51 AM)Xecutor Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So where is the link or are u giving tips about MAC keyloggers?

I search a lot about the Mac keylogger and only the prefessionl edition of

can record the encrypted passwords and it offers three-day free trial.

You can know more about it from the following pages:

Do you know any loggers for linux?

Quote:(01-06-2011, 09:51 AM)DeathRow Wrote:

Do you know any loggers for linux?

Sorry, I don't know much about linux