Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 796 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Twitter Followers And Instagram Follower [Iphone]

Hello everybody I don't know what Twitter Users or Instragram Users do to reach 1k or 2K followers, If you got some Free tips for that Let me know.

Yesterday I found I good way to have Followers on both Social networks Using my Iphone with 3 apps I gonna try to explain how that's work .

First of all you need a Jailbreaked Iphone you can do it fast by downloading Evasion7 ( Just go on goole and type Evasion7)
Search for Cydia on your Iphone and go to Souces section and add :

[To see links please register here]

(please make a backup of you device before Jailbreak)

On this server search for LocalIAPStore or IAP and install it if you donc see it in your Springboard go in your settings.

On App Store download Follow4Follow ( For Instagram) and TwiGrow ( For witter)

Now go on the app you want select your account and go Buy tokens, select how many tokens you want ( dont connect to your apple store if it asking for) and your tokens will be delivered.

Sorry for my bad English.

it's patched any other method? i tried to download older version still didnt wrk

Hi friends, do you still need Instagram followers? Here I recommend you

, they can provide real and active Instagram followers and likes from real users. You can have a try if you have any need, you can feel free to contact me if you have any concerns. Thanks for your reading.

I've auto follow/unfollow tool for linkedin,twitter,pinterest PM [email protected]/skype-bpshbp/whatsapp-8898723761

this link doesnt work((( help

i have auto follower 100 follower in twitter this is working 100%
i get 100 twitter follower per day .
try try

Quote:(01-30-2018 03:56 PM)kimsei Wrote:

i have auto follower 100 follower in twitter this is working 100%
i get 100 twitter follower per day .
try try

lol F*** off loser, trying to post your pathetic ref link and spam the shit out of it.

Yeah! Get out from here.