Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 340 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[UNOFFICIAL] Certifiers

I completed some Cisco training and could have obtained my certificate, but I didn't see the need for it at the time as it was a minor module in a TAFE (Australian equivalent of a community college) certificate I later obtained.

I finished 80% of my CompTIA course but never finished, it didn't provide any benefits and IT techs around here are only making 13-16/hr. Really good idea, I hope this kicks off.

I recently got my hands on a Security+ Essentials e-book. This book is designed to provide the knowledge needed by IT professionals to pass the CompTIA Security+ examination. I haven't looked into it yet, just haven't had the time. And considering my age, I don't think I'll be getting a certification any time soon.

Bumping this as I'm still looking for members.

I'd love to get all my Linux certifications.. Does making round 3 of Google's hiring process at age 17 count as anything? Also: what are the most useful Linux certs?

Quote:(01-04-2015, 11:46 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Also: what are the most useful Linux certs?

I'd also like to know this.