Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 588 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Uhhh hey!

It's Neal Caffrey....not sure what else to say lulz. Might be buying sub soon and hopefully I can be active here

Welcome Neil. I remember you from HackForums.

A few things to know:
  • [To see links please register here]

• You need to make 10 Posts to be promoted to the Regular Member Group. After that you can unlock your profile features.
  • If you ever have any trouble, contact the

[To see links please register here]

.[/*]

Last but not the least, hope to see you around.

Oh, oh, I remember you from FJ!
Welcome.

Welcome to the site. I always figured to would pop on here sooner or later.

Just bought sub...so I guess I will have to be active here :/ and thanks Jimmy

Quote:(02-25-2013, 09:47 AM)Neal Caffrey Wrote:

Just bought sub...so I guess I will have to be active here :/ and thanks Jimmy

That's great man. Already Sponsor. I suggest you post around and get to know people, while you're upgraded.

Welcome to CG man, once you get 10 posts you will be able to access your dp, sig and inbox. Stay active gee.

Haha yeh I know how it is... :/ I have been here awhile but just never thought about signing up

Quote:(02-25-2013, 09:52 AM)Jimmy Wrote:

I know mate. You were the first guy to welcome me at FJ. And I'm doing that to you in here.

Quote:(02-25-2013, 09:57 AM)Lincoln Burrows Wrote:

Welcome to the site. I always figured to would pop on here sooner or later.

Iv'e been here really since CG started..lol. Or have known about it etc...Iv'e been dealing with some shit for the last couple of weeks so haven't had much time to do anything. But lately iv'e been bored so I decided to signup

I know mate. You were the first guy to welcome me at FJ. And I'm doing that to you in here.