Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 450 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Ultimate Virus Builder - Create your virus in seconds !

Information:

The next generation of virus builders has finally arrived. Ultimate Virus Builder offers you more than 50 options to customize your virus to your likings. You can even select your own icon for your virus ! Not only does this tool allow you to create your own virusses, it can also help you spoof the extension of any file with the built in extension spoofer ! Ultimate Virus Builder has an automatic update system, so you'll never have to worry about downloading the latest version, isn't that awesome? You don't need to be a computer 'geek' to create virusses, all you need is Ultimate Virus Builder.

Options:

Custom message on execution
Add to startup
Disable clipboard
Disable taskmanager
Disable CMD
Disable System Repair
Disable Msconfig
Disable Explorer
Disable Regedit
Switch mouse buttons
Hide taskbar
Disconnect from the internet
Many more !

DOWNLOAD HERE :

[To see links please register here]

Virustotal:

Disclaimer:

By downloading the Ultimate Virus Builder you automatically agree to the following terms of service:
I am in NO WAY responsible for how you use this. This program was made for EDUCATIONAL purposes only. Only use this on computers owned by you, the owner. I am not responsible for the damages done by this program.

Enjoy!

Quote:(01-18-2018, 10:26 PM)mkadem1997 Wrote:

Information:

The next generation of virus builders has finally arrived. Ultimate Virus Builder offers you more than 50 options to customize your virus to your likings. You can even select your own icon for your virus ! Not only does this tool allow you to create your own virusses, it can also help you spoof the extension of any file with the built in extension spoofer ! Ultimate Virus Builder has an automatic update system, so you'll never have to worry about downloading the latest version, isn't that awesome? You don't need to be a computer 'geek' to create virusses, all you need is Ultimate Virus Builder.

Options:

Custom message on execution
Add to startup
Disable clipboard
Disable taskmanager
Disable CMD
Disable System Repair
Disable Msconfig
Disable Explorer
Disable Regedit
Switch mouse buttons
Hide taskbar
Disconnect from the internet
Many more !

DOWNLOAD HERE :

Virustotal:

Disclaimer:

By downloading the Ultimate Virus Builder you automatically agree to the following terms of service:
I am in NO WAY responsible for how you use this. This program was made for EDUCATIONAL purposes only. Only use this on computers owned by you, the owner. I am not responsible for the damages done by this program.

Enjoy!

Just a heads up, by saying you aren't responsible, doesn't make you not responsible. The law isn't that easy.

Link is dead, try using MEGA or 4shared as MediaFire will detect and remove cracks/hacktools/anything with a decent detection.

Also the VirusTotal link is not working for me since the middle section has been cut out.

Quote:(01-19-2018, 03:40 AM)reGEN Wrote:

Link is dead, try using MEGA or 4shared as MediaFire will detect and remove cracks/hacktools/anything with a decent detection.

This ^

Is also a good choice for longevity of files.

Can this tool open a chrome or internet explorer tab at a specific website?

Quote:(02-12-2018, 08:39 PM)blackhats Wrote:

I'm not quite following here.

Do you mean can the tool target a particular website?

Quote:(02-12-2018, 08:39 PM)blackhats Wrote:

you can easy to understand that this's completely USELESS software which may caused runtime detection, if you looking into something that open your websites in background or something, that isn't hard to make one with .NET and C#
Delphi and C++ are more compliacted to make.

Links are Down :I Please Update.

dead link...........................................................

Quote:(04-09-2019, 07:17 AM)SQL+INJECTION Wrote:

dead link...........................................................

the op has not been active for a year. So this thread is dead.