Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 757 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Unable to copy file. Access to the path is denied

I am working on asp.net 3.5 project on remote machine. I am accessing it using remote desktop. When I build the project, I get error:

Error 62 Unable to copy file "obj\Debug\myprojname.pdb" to "bin\myprojname.pdb". Access to the path 'bin\myprojname.pdb' is denied.

Project is under SVN. I deleted the obj\Debug\myprojname.pdb and tried to run again but getting same error. I am trying to remove thereadonly from the folder but after clicking ok, It becomes readonly again ( i guess because of SVN).

I solved this problem by deleting the contentious files from bin folder and rebuilding the project.

I solved it by Unchecking the `Read-only` CheckBox option on folder setting.

I had the same issue and I only had to restart the visual studio.
Classic move :)

If all else fails try a reboot of your computer - only thing that worked for me.

I started Visual studio as administrator and that worked.

Removed read only flag on whole solution and it worked. Visual Studio 2012+TFS 2013

I solved it by Unchecking the Read-only CheckBox option on folder setting.than reload the solution again :)

Just remove the corresponding reference(.dll file) from the References and add it back again using add reference option.I got a similar error,and i have solved it this way.I hope it will help.

Just found [this](

[To see links please register here]

), which worked for me:

Make sure `bin` isn't checked in to TFS.