Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 636 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Unable to download configuration

I have a SolrCloud instance running with a single core / collection.

I am attempting to download the configuration for this collection with the following command:

`/opt/solr-5.3.0/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost localhost:9983 -cmd downconfig -confdir /opt/solr/collection1 -confname *`

However, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error downloading files from zookeeper path /configs/bin to /opt/solr/collection1
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadFromZK(ZkConfigManager.java:107)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadConfigDir(ZkConfigManager.java:131)
at org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI.main(ZkCLI.java:230)
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /configs/bin
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:111)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1472)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$6.execute(SolrZkClient.java:328)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$6.execute(SolrZkClient.java:325)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:61)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.getChildren(SolrZkClient.java:325)
at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadFromZK(ZkConfigManager.java:92)

I do not know the confname so I am provding `*` as its value. Is that the cause of the issue?

All that I wish to know is how to download the configuration for the existing core / collection (which I then intend to upload to my own local installation)

Found out the cause of the issue. It was the value passed to `confname` option.

The `confname` option is a mandatory option when attempting to download the configurations of an existing core / collection.

Turns out that when a configuration is uploaded to zookeeper, you don't have to specify the `confname` option - in such a case, zookeeper uses the collection name itself as the configuration name.

My collection was named `Collection1` and thus, by providing that I managed to successfully download the configuration.

The final command was:

/opt/solr-5.3.0/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost localhost:9983
-cmd downconfig -confdir /opt/solr/collection1 -confname Collection1