Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Unable to start web site IIS HRESULT: 0x80070020)

I'm trying to publish a web site with a self-created SSL certificate on my own IP. After I added the web site to the IIS and tried to run it, I get this error and I'm unable to start the web site.

> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

What can be the reason of that problem?

Check this

[To see links please register here]

Another process is using port 80 or port 443 on the computer that is running IIS. By default, IIS uses port 80 as the default TCP port and port 443 for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).

To further elaborate Nacho's (correct) answer, from [here][1]:

Run the following command from a command prompt to find the PID of the process which is using TCP port 80 and/or 443 (hint: for 443, **it's probably Skype**):

netstat -aon | find ":80"
netstat -aon | find ":443"

You will see an output similar to the following. Remember the actual PID will vary from case to case.

TCP 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 3604
TCP 0.0.0.0:443 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 3320

Now using Task Manager you can easily find out to which process the above PID belongs and take appropriate action.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

In my case Skype was the culprit. Yes, you read it correctly: Skype was using port 80/443.

Below is the way to disable it-

1. launch Skype -> Tools -> Options
2. go to advance settings -> connection
3. uncheck the "use port 80 and 443 ...."

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

4. save and quit your Skype or restart your machine.

[1]: