Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
"Uncovering Bad Guys Hiding Behind CloudFlare"

Cloudflare is the best that you'll get tbh, others are terrible and will only withstand 10gbps attacks.

Quote:(10-31-2013, 12:14 AM)chF Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Cloudflare is the best that you'll get tbh, others are terrible and will only withstand 10gbps attacks.

If even. There are some services out there that can handle more, though. For example, we can handle ridiculous L4 attacks without Cloudflare.

CloudFlare is a great CDN, the idea of using it for DDoS protection is iffy. To be completely honest, I wish CloudFlare would add policies that only allow legal sites on their services, like Incapsula. Would benefit the internet in itself, and CloudFlare. If there aren't thousands of illegal/hacking sites hosted on CloudFlares network, then they wouldn't get near the amount of attacks as they normally would, and it's get rid every 9 year old starting a hacking forum.

Quote:(10-31-2013, 02:07 AM)Cyber Wrote:

CloudFlare is a great CDN, the idea of using it for DDoS protection is iffy. To be completely honest, I wish CloudFlare would add policies that only allow legal sites on their services, like Incapsula. Would benefit the internet in itself, and CloudFlare. If there aren't thousands of illegal/hacking sites hosted on CloudFlares network, then they wouldn't get near the amount of attacks as they normally would, and it's get rid every 9 year old starting a hacking forum.

I disagree. "Legal" is a very grey area. What's legal in the United States might be illegal in another country, or vice-versa. While I don't like the idea of kids making sites for illegal activity, I equally hate the idea of limiting people like that. What makes Cloudflare awesome, is their willingness to provide service to everyone.

i it is useless why you will use it for 0day.red 0.o ?

Quote:(11-15-2013, 12:44 PM)DarkFlux™ Wrote:

i it is useless why you will use it for 0day.red 0.o ?

We don't have it here at 0day.red.