Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 607 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Understand C/C++ like a pro (compilation of my explanations)

Something like that, yes. Picking the right language is one of the most important choices when starting a new project, you need to consider all aspects of it and choose the languages and libraries that will be most beneficial to the development.

However, VB.NET and AutoIT or any other safer language doesn't make bug-free applications, it just makes prevents certain kinds of bugs, but you can still write buggy stuff in them, in fact, it's almost impossible to write any program that's actually bug-free, unless it's something trivial.

It also depends on the programmer, VB.NET and AutoIT are often choices of beginners and not very experienced/good programmers, because they're quite easy and it's easy to make something working in them. In C/C++ it's more complex, you need to take into consideration a lot more things and you need to have very good skills to write something properly and nicely, it doesn't tolerate crappy coding as much as VB.NET, AutoIT and other similar languages do.

If I can speak for myself, I think I would never pick VB.NET language for making something with the .NET framework, I always use C#. I prefer more power and efficiency, rather than syntax sugar and safety to make it easier to use, but a bit annoying for better/more-experienced programmers. Same with C/C++, if you know your way around and know how to code properly and nicely, you'll know how to avoid the bugs, because you'll know when you can afford to skip something that safe languages force you to use (or rather, do it automatically) and when not.

Great thread as always, but one question. I should program in C/C++ by "using what"? I prefer not to use Visual Studio.

:o HOLY CRAP!!!
Nice thread!

Quote:(11-28-2012, 07:52 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great thread as always, but one question. I should program in C/C++ by "using what"? I prefer not to use Visual Studio.

That's covered in section "Some basic questions - what languages are, what do you need for C/C++ and others and more - introduction", but simply:

Essentially you need just a plaintext editor (choose any you like... even Notepad works, but you might try Sublime Text, PSPad, Notepad++ and such) and a compiler. You might use the Visual Studio compiler from the commandline (without using the IDE) or try MinGW, or anything else you can find.

You might also look at other IDE's to see if there's any that suits you better, like Qt Creator (part of Qt SDK), Netbeans, Eclipse or Code::Blocks for example and this is by no means a complete list.

This is great information, and especially for me, since I really want to learn how to program, and script different things.
Thanks buddy!

Awesome thread! Thank you.

I'm learning c# in class and teaching myself cpp. Both are fun to learn.

Quote:(11-28-2012, 10:04 PM)Frooxius Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2012, 07:52 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

That's covered in section "Some basic questions - what languages are, what do you need for C/C++ and others and more - introduction", but simply:

Essentially you need just a plaintext editor (choose any you like... even Notepad works, but you might try Sublime Text, PSPad, Notepad++ and such) and a compiler. You might use the Visual Studio compiler from the commandline (without using the IDE) or try MinGW, or anything else you can find.

You might also look at other IDE's to see if there's any that suits you better, like Qt Creator (part of Qt SDK), Netbeans, Eclipse or Code::Blocks for example and this is by no means a complete list.

I suggest codeblocks, look it up , it's a very neat and free!
I used it from the start and it gives a perfect environment for you to code in! Btw great job with the post Frooxius, it's HQ as always

VERY useful thread. I would also recommend Bucky's video tutorials on YouTube because it all comes down to the basics.

The perfect C++/C thread. Thank your work and time.

This is over. Gone. I dont want to hear another word or ill lock the thread.