Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Understanding photography

I found a really cool site that helps break down the (really steep) learning curve of using cameras outside of auto mode. I've been trying to get better with taking photos recently, so this is a great find for me.

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(06-28-2017, 11:06 PM)sab2r Wrote:

Quote: (06-28-2017, 10:40 PM)Inori Wrote:

I found a really cool site that helps break down the (really steep) learning curve of using cameras outside of auto mode. I've been trying to get better with taking photos recently, so this is a great find for me.

Nothing here is either new or unique to me.

1. Don't quote the OP:

2. Just because you don't find value in it doesn't mean nobody else does

Quote:(06-28-2017, 10:40 PM)Inori Wrote:

Nothing here is either new or unique to me.

On the contrary Inori. I have been a part-time fashion, event, lifestyle, portrait and occasional street photographer(somewhere between casual and professional as a free agent) for the past six years, during which magazines like camerapixo has been strong source of inspiration for me.

Hm, while it may be fools play to someone with a bit of photography knowledge, there are some cool things on this site, and I particularly like the interactive thing it has.

Thanks for the share!

This is super neat, thanks my man.

I have a camera and it's just sitting there :sad: Would love to get back into it.

This app is a fresh start for people who want to take up photography serious. It will give you the answers to the most common questions, which pop up in your head at the initial phase of your career as a photographer. When I started to work this app was a sort of a savior for me because it gave me many answers straight and fast. Plus, I was guided by the

professional photographers in order to get the best and most qualitative product in the end.

Beautiful site, if anyone is into photography. Annie Leibovitz photography course just dropped on Masterclass not long ago.

It seems to me that every person should learn how to take beautiful photos. I didn’t know how before either, but then on my birthday I received

from friends as a gift - the necessary work skills.I read a lot about these courses, but I wasn't sure if I needed them. But then I decided to go and realized that I learned a lot of new things and improved my skills.

I got an amazing camera... had plans to use it never did