Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Unlimited Aged Amazon accounts

Hi there,

I wanted to share a guide that I personally tried and had success with to get aged amazon accounts.

Please keep in mind that these accounts work for refunding items in the low hundreds range.

Sorry in case you guys already know it.

------

1. go to

[To see links please register here]

2. agree to Terms and choose "pipe delimited" as output format

3. choose name set: American, Country: United States

4. choose fields to include: email address

5. enter any amount you want and put your real email and click on place order

6. Wait until the email with the file arrive

7. Go to

and load your Combo

8. Wait until you get some Valid ones

9. If you found one go to

10. paste the email (example: if you got the email "[email protected]" copy "Oulle1984" and choose in the dropdown menu "@fleckens.hu")

11. Go to amazon.com and click on "sign-in"

12. Paste the email "[email protected]" and Continue then click "Forgot your password?" and send the OTP for password reset to the email

13. Wait until you get an email from amazon for password Reset

14. Click on the reset link and make a new password

15. Now it will ask you for the full name of the account copy "Oulle1984" and paste it in there and click continue (if it asks you for a phone number you can't do anything just skip this one)

16. Boom you have now Full access to the Account and can change email & pass

17. To check how old the account is and how many orders it has, go to "orders" and click on the dropdown menu there you see how old it is.

Nice guide.

Well formatted and easy to follow.

Wow, thanks for sharing. For the sake of it I give it a shot and bam, worked like a charm. 2nd try (1st 1 said there wasn't an account even though it passed the checker). Got an account from 2016, thankfully no orders. I would prefer to keep a few of these kinds anyway.

Will give it a few more tries to see if I come up with any with orders, but I like this method :smile:

Edit: I didn't expect so many to have numbers on them lol

Edit 2: Out of 10, got 7 number requests, 2 name requests (1 failed, 1 succeeded), and 1 non-amazon account. Not bad, came out with 1, without orders, which is fine.

When ordering from an account you would have to use VCC and fake address right?

Nice Guide Thanks man!

How can i order than on my place?

Quote:(04-06-2022, 09:26 PM)thefawkesguy Wrote:

Hi there,

I wanted to share a guide that I personally tried and had success with to get aged amazon accounts.

Please keep in mind that these accounts work for refunding items in the low hundreds range.

Sorry in case you guys already know it.

------

1. go to

2. agree to Terms and choose "pipe delimited" as output format

3. choose name set: American, Country: United States

4. choose fields to include: email address

5. enter any amount you want and put your real email and click on place order

6. Wait until the email with the file arrive

7. Go to

and load your Combo

8. Wait until you get some Valid ones

9. If you found one go to

10. paste the email (example: if you got the email "[email protected]" copy "Oulle1984" and choose in the dropdown menu "@fleckens.hu")

11. Go to amazon.com and click on "sign-in"

12. Paste the email "[email protected]" and Continue then click "Forgot your password?" and send the OTP for password reset to the email

13. Wait until you get an email from amazon for password Reset

14. Click on the reset link and make a new password

15. Now it will ask you for the full name of the account copy "Oulle1984" and paste it in there and click continue (if it asks you for a phone number you can't do anything just skip this one)

16. Boom you have now Full access to the Account and can change email & pass

17. To check how old the account is and how many orders it has, go to "orders" and click on the dropdown menu there you see how old it is.
Got an account from 2017. I would probably do a airpod EBs. How would I place an order?

I just read this method looks really great, most of the accounts I test have a minimum age of 3-4 years without an order, do you think we can try a refund directly? or rather start gently with some orders?

Insane method. Thanks a lot for contributing gonna test this out

I am happy to see you guys are happy with the method.

For orders you should go slowly.

Behave like you are a customer and wait before you buy.

Also, make everything possible to avoid association to your original account (Proxy, browser fingerprint, payment method, email, address, phone number)

Has anyone actually been able to get an account with orders?

I ask because I just lost 2 of my Amazon accounts (these were made by me with legit orders) but the credit cards expired and I couldn't answer some security questions so they closed them both. That's as an owner, can't imagine getting someone else's account successfully.