Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Unlimited lynda.com premium 30-day trials

This is a guide for getting unlimited access to watch and download all of the content on lynda.com

This workaround gives you an account that only works for 30 days, but is repeatable forever.

I don't see it being saturated any time soon.

1. Go to

[To see links please register here]

2. Click "APPLY here"

[Image: t8XXCMQ.png]

3. First step here is to choose a library, for this guide I've chosen Barlett, but it doesn't matter, as long as you can find it on google.

[Image: gyvUXJI.png]

4. Locate the library on google (google "libraryname" memphis) and click on the google map on the right side of the page.

[Image: XrZ04HV.png]

5. Next, find an address nearby, just click on some random road and it will show an address on the bottom of the screen.
We also need a phonenumber, use the library phone number to get the correct area code and then just make something up. (I'm not sure if the phone number part is necessary, but it does check some info, maybe just the address and will throw an error if it's not correct info.)

[Image: XmkNtJa.png]

6. Email address doesn't matter as long as it is a valid email, it doesn't require any confirmation or anything. so just put in something random.
Pin us a 4-digit code that you will use along with a library number to log in to lynda.com.

[Image: rhnU3WT.png]

7. Click "Register" - You will now recieve your Library Number, write this down along with the chosen pin number.

[Image: P7fcbZV.png]

8. Now you can go to

and log in with the number and the pin.

No need for a VPN or anything, no matter where in the world you are located.

I made this guide a while ago, but just did it to confirm it still works, if you want to test it, then here is a number and pin for you guys, that I just made.

Your temporary Library Number is:

Pin: 1234

Hope this is something you guys can use.

-Suiziide

I've just entered random entries, without using Google as a point of reference and It worked.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh okay, this guide was created for people outside US, and I've had issues with random info, but I guess if the info is valid (I mean format of zip codes and stuff for US) then it's okay. Thanks for testing it out though, simplifies the process.

Quote:(07-25-2018, 03:56 PM)Suiziide Wrote:

Oh okay, this guide was created for people outside US, and I've had issues with random info, but I guess if the info is valid (I mean format of zip codes and stuff for US) then it's okay. Thanks for testing it out though, simplifies the process.

You're welcome.

I was connected via my VPN to a server In the Netherlands at the time. I'm not sure whether that played a role In It's success, but the main thing Is, It worked.
Thanks for the method.

Learn a little
Let me also free 30 days

Thank you very much my friend

nt working :sad:
Quote:(07-25-2018, 10:46 AM)Suiziide Wrote:

This is a guide for getting unlimited access to watch and download all of the content on lynda.com

This workaround gives you an account that only works for 30 days, but is repeatable forever.

I don't see it being saturated any time soon.

1. Go to

2. Click "APPLY here"

[Image: t8XXCMQ.png]

3. First step here is to choose a library, for this guide I've chosen Barlett, but it doesn't matter, as long as you can find it on google.

[Image: gyvUXJI.png]

4. Locate the library on google (google "libraryname" memphis) and click on the google map on the right side of the page.

[Image: XrZ04HV.png]

5. Next, find an address nearby, just click on some random road and it will show an address on the bottom of the screen.
We also need a phonenumber, use the library phone number to get the correct area code and then just make something up. (I'm not sure if the phone number part is necessary, but it does check some info, maybe just the address and will throw an error if it's not correct info.)

[Image: XmkNtJa.png]

6. Email address doesn't matter as long as it is a valid email, it doesn't require any confirmation or anything. so just put in something random.
Pin us a 4-digit code that you will use along with a library number to log in to lynda.com.

[Image: rhnU3WT.png]

7. Click "Register" - You will now recieve your Library Number, write this down along with the chosen pin number.

[Image: P7fcbZV.png]

8. Now you can go to

and log in with the number and the pin.

No need for a VPN or anything, no matter where in the world you are located.

I made this guide a while ago, but just did it to confirm it still works, if you want to test it, then here is a number and pin for you guys, that I just made.

Your temporary Library Number is:

Pin: 1234

Hope this is something you guys can use.

-Suiziide

nt working anymore after some maintance message

It's still working fine for me

try different name, different mail and different phone number

pin is 1234

[Image: e2e4EQp.jpg]

Thanks for posting the how2