Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1028 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Unoffical Group - Delta

I am going to tell you now for thoughs of you who are reading this. Don't bother trying to join if you cant hack or do not know any types of hacks. For more information go

[To see links please register here]

We will only recuite few members depending on our activity. (Mind has not been set on this.)

This of us as a Specail Ops group in the miliarty. (Thats the aim of this group.)

We are looking for the following:

Knows their way around Netcat or any kind of simliar programs.

Knows XSS, SQLi, and LFI.

To become a member, provide the following.

Code Langauges you know:

Proof Of Site hacked: * Must pm me a link to an image of your site hacked. Must include your user name.

Programs that you have and know how to use:

Programs you are learning:

What I am supplying to the group:

Custom made deface.
An image or Tag for members to include in their signature until The Anarchist approves of the group.

Please repost the above admisson and PM ME YOUR PROOF (such as a link to an image of a site you hacked. White hat methods only!)

If you see that [CLOSED] in the title this means we are no longer recuting.

Members Currently are:

Anonymous*
Antics*
Mescaline- Just because every group has a druggy in it. (Your our druggy.)
Ultimatum*
*= Delta Leaders.

-Thread will be updated with tags and more information.

Uhm im not a leader? XD Seriously though i'll join. :smile: message me on skype, i don't feel comfortable giving info out here.

Can't wait to see what you guys can accomplish. If only I was a better hacker. Good luck with the group.

You could always just send me a pm cyber.