Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[Unofficial] Sinister.ly FTB Server Coming Soon!

Testing starts now, but the full release wont be for a month or two, we are in need of all contributions possible, and thank you for your help towards the development of the server!

Owner: JzJad
Co-Owner: @Alex

[To see links please register here]

[Image: IQ9hsOd.png]

I am looking for experienced helpers, anything from programming visual basic, to managing windows server 2008R2, or even helping with the creation and maintenance of the website, I will create a separate thread for application, as well as add a link here to said thread.

We shale do our best to keep you updated, thank you!

YESSS! You guys are the best! Thanks for hosting!

No problem, i Enjoy hosting it, i just have to get the server to work with old MCPC+ or this new cauldren B.s

Wow, looks like you put a good deal of effort into this. I'll have to use my little brothers MC account to check it out.

Quote:(08-19-2014, 07:13 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Wow, looks like you put a good deal of effort into this. I'll have to use my little brothers MC account to check it out.

Ill be needing about 5ish people to just play on it, so incase you come across a bug i can possibly fix it.

Being from the early Alpha stages, I'm not a massive fan of mods. I'll drop by, though.

Quote:(08-19-2014, 03:16 PM)Oni Wrote:

Being from the early Alpha stages, I'm not a massive fan of mods. I'll drop by, though.

I enjoy the mods because after playing it from alpha and always reaching end game so fast, they add so much more, and some things that can take months to get done where as i can get full diamond armor and a pimped house in vanilla in one day, but Id be honored if you did! When we get it up, ill even add your Own rank to the server!

Server is currently up running with a limited 8GB Ram, Untill i get the 100$ for the 32gb of server memory, thanks! Ill post the Address tomorrow!