Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 480 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
'Upgraded Lounge'

Making people pay under the guise of donation for access to information thats been collectively gathered is wrong. End of story. Anyone needs serious SE advice just get a hold of me... FOR FREE

Your first post is a complaint? -_-

Uhh... Just to let you know, this isn't an SEing forum and plenty of us will give free advice.
Also... You don't need to pay to upgrade, you get NSP by posting, which allows you to buy upgrades:

[To see links please register here]

You should look a bit harder before complaining for no reason.

Instead of immediately complaining you could've asked someone how the newpoints system works and you'd see that you don't have to pay for your NSP, unless your a lazy person that doesn't want to share anything and pay for the NSP, but then again, that's your choice.

Welcome to the forum anyway. Like @"Ender" said we are a tech forum not a SE forum, though there are people with that skillset here.

Every board has It's pros and cons and as such, It cannot cater to everyone's expectations.

Your Interpretation of the Upgraded Lounge forum Is misconstrued. As mentioned, member upgrades can be acquired via forum NSP.
At any rate, welcome to our community.

You've assumed a few things that aren't correct here, but they've already been covered. The upgraded lounge isn't SL's Illuminati or anything, and frankly it's quite dead:
[Image: vUOSb26.png]

Please read

, and I suggest that you also take a look at the rest of the help docs to get a better idea of how things work here. Regardless, welcome, and I hope the documentation clears up any misconceptions.

Your first post is a complaint? What? The Upgraded section is can be accessed by purchasing upgrades, or getting NSP by posting. We have some things that cost money because hosting isnt free.

Quote:(08-03-2017, 04:25 PM)Inori Wrote:

You've assumed a few things that aren't correct here, but they've already been covered. The upgraded lounge isn't SL's Illuminati or anything, and frankly it's quite dead:
[Image: vUOSb26.png]

When I first upgraded, it was definitely not as expected.

It's not wrong. The person sharing the information has full discretion of where they want to put it. I bet proprietary software really gets you going.

Nobody is asking you to pay. In fact, I'd prefer you contribute posts to earn upgrades. There's isn't anything all that special in the upgraded sections.

See:

It's a shame to see your intro thread is a misguided complaint. Please let me know if myself or other staff can assist you around the site. If you're especially interested in getting into those upgraded lounges, there are plenty of opportunities to win NSP giveaways, and NSP is pretty easy to earn. There's also a boost for NSP earning around the site's 5 year anniversary. I hope you choose to stick around and get a feel for SL!