Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 284 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Uploaded an APK which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intentfilter, but without 'android : exported' property set

In your **manifest** file, check all the **activities**, **services**, and **receivers** that uses **intent-filter** without the **android:exported** tag.

In your main manifest file, you can simply add the **android:exported** property to the activity tag, so add android:exported="" and set a Boolean value inside these quotation marks.

You might ask: When do I need to add **android:exported="true"** or **android:exported="false"** to the activities, services, or broadcast receivers that use intent filters? If the app component includes the LAUNCHER category, set *android:exported* to *true*. In most other cases, set *android:exported* to false.

Note: also check individual third-party library manifest files if there is any activity, service or receiver using them. You have to override the same activity, service or receiver in your main manifest file with the **android:exported** property.

For more explanation, you can refer to [my answer][1] on same problem.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Reading the document *[Safer component exporting][1]*, it looks like if your app targets [Android 12][2] or higher and contains activities, services, or broadcast receivers that use `intent filters`, you must explicitly declare the `android:exported` property for these app components.

If your app is small, you might just need to add the `android:exported` property in the `AndroidManifest.xml` for every node using `intent-filter`.

---

But if you're using many external dependencies, modifying only the main manifest file might not be enough.

You might need to do it for every third-party library that you have in your project that contains an `intent-filter` node without the `android:exported` property.

You can find the list of all the activity, activity alias, service or broadcast into the [merged manifest][3].

> If you cannot find it using [Android Studio][4]:
>
> 1. Downgrade `targetSdkVersion: 30` and `compileSdkVersion: 30` in the `build.gradle` to be able to build.
> 2. Build the project on an android device
> 3. Then you can check the merged manifest into `/project_name/build/app/intermediates/merged_manifests/debug/out/AndroidManifest.xml`.

Now you can check every individual third-party library where the `android:exported` is missing. And declare them explicitly in the main manifest file.

Then you can change back to `targetSdkVersion: 31` and `compileSdkVersion: 31` and check if it is working.

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

[4]:

[its_broke_again's answer][1] works perfectly for me. I'm describing the steps to make things a little easier.

1. Enter the following commands in the terminal

```lang-none
flutter pub upgrade --major-versions
flutter clean
flutter build appbundle
```

2. Add *android:exported="true"* in file *AndroidManifest.xml*

```lang-xml
<activity
android:name=".MainActivity"
android:exported="true"
<!-- ... -->
</activity>
```

[1]:

In my Flutter app, I just had to change 1 line in <activity> in file *android/app/src/main/AndroidMainfest.xml*.

```lang-xml
<activity
android:name=".MainActivity"
android:launchMode="singleTop"
android:theme="@style/LaunchTheme"
android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden|keyboard|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|locale|layoutDirection|fontScale|screenLayout|density|uiMode"
android:hardwareAccelerated="true"
android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustResize"
android:exported="true"> <!-- I added this line -->

<meta-data
android:name="io.flutter.embedding.android.NormalTheme"
android:resource="@style/NormalTheme"/>

<meta-data
android:name="io.flutter.embedding.android.SplashScreenDrawable"
android:resource="@drawable/launch_background"
/>
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
</intent-filter>
</activity>
```

Also, I am using *compileSdkversion* 31 and *targetSdkVersion* 31.

An Android manifest file highlights the error. Generally, wherever we have used intent filter, it requires us to set the attribute *android:exported="true"*.

The default activity should be set as "true". The rest can be set either to "true" or "false", depending on whether we want other apps to fire our activity/service.

For Flutter:

If you changed AndroidManifest and you still face the same error, the problem is caused by a package. To identify the package, search for '<intent-filter' in the "build" folder, and then find if '<intent-filter' has a parent without *android:exported="true/false"*.

Then you should upgrade the package.

If you are using the latest version, then you need to contact the package developer, or clone it and use your GitHub version.

[![Enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

After unit testing, we found the problem was from the package `epub_viewer: ^0.2.5`. The *AndroidManifest.xml* file of this package was empty:

```lang-xml
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
package="com.jideguru.epub_viewer">
</manifest>
```

And also doesn't have any activity or service, but [this solution works for me][1], by adding these lines of code to my *AndroidManifest.xml* file:

```lang-xml
<activity
android:name="com.folioreader.ui.activity.SearchActivity"
android:exported="true"
tools:node="merge" />
```

[Google Play][2] accepted my AppBundle.

[1]:

[2]: