Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1098 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Using Imports to Make Bots More Efficient

As some of you know, I specialize in bot creation for Python. What a let down, I know, especially for @"Monotonous" , however, my abilities aren't this thread's topic.

I call this method "Spining". Basically you add a "spine" or back bone to the bots so you can use defined commands from another module. This helps cleaning up bots' base file quite a bit.

Example of usage:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Of course, you can add anything you want, this is just made to help make bots cleaner and more efficient.

Spine.py Exmaple:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

But why is this spining shit thingy important to bots? Well, basically, by importing our module that stores the commands that we define, we can butt fuck the bot files and shorten them a lot. I'll give you a quick example, a bot that I've written is more than 1000 lines long. I applied the spining method, cleaned it up quite a bit, and the end result was more then half of what it was.

The trick is knowing how to use imports with Python. I'll go more into depth in this topic in another thread, this is just a way to shorten, and clean your bot files.