Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 376 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Using the wordpress jetpack json api

I've installed the jetpack plugin for my self-hosted wordpress site. The JSON API feature in jetpack allows me to use the rest API (

[To see links please register here]

). However i don't understand how to use it.

$site/posts/

How do i find my $site for example?

Any examples that anyone can share?

Just replace `$site` with the URL of your site.

This doesn't directly answer your question but maybe others coming across this post, as I did, would want to know how to possible fix the problem.

In my case I am:

- Using Jetpack
- Self-hosted site

I was receiving the error:

{"error":"unauthorized","message":"API calls to this blog have been disabled."}

In order to fix it:

- Disconnect the Jetpack plugin
- Reconnect again.

Fixed the issue!

You can replace `$site` with the domain and (if needed) path of your selfhosted Wordpress site that has jetpack installed.

Just try this example where `$site` was replaced with `discover.wordpress.com`

[

][1]

If you get the error: `{"error":"unauthorized","message":"API calls to this blog have been disabled."}` with your own site make sure that you enabled the json api in the `general` section of your jetpack plugin settings.

[![enable json api for jetpack][2]][2]

[1]:

[2]: