Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 631 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[VB.NET] Free DDoS Source - Send Attacks To API's - Fully Commented - Support [FREE]

Sup guys. I've noticed an influx of people wanting to create their own DDoS program so I decided to show you all the basic (and IMO best) way of sending attacks from your "API". Okay, for now we're going to call them API's but I will go in depth later on why that is not the correct terminology.

tl;dr READ IT YOU LAZY ****.

If you don't trust this, virus scan it yourself. I can't be bothered sorry. 8)

Picture:
[Image: 6ItIm.png]

Download:

[To see links please register here]

Vouches:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I vouch for this. Mainly because I love DDoS attacks. xD

So this is a legit DDoS tool? Not DoS? How?

Quote:(02-03-2014, 04:02 PM)Sparks Wrote:

So this is a legit DDoS tool? Not DoS? How?

It's an example of how you can send a request to PHP scripts online. It could be used for DoS or DDoS. For example; if you were to send the attack to one DoS shell (Like greenshell) that would then attack. However if you were to use multiple greenshells that would be DDoS (because it's initiating multiple attacks from multiple servers).

Most people will use it for sending requests to their "API's", these "API's" send attacks to multiple different servers. So again, that's DDoS.

The tool itself is not a DDoS tool, it's just an example of how you can make one.

Quote:(02-03-2014, 04:07 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

It's an example of how you can send a request to PHP scripts online. It could be used for DoS or DDoS. For example; if you were to send the attack to one DoS shell (Like greenshell) that would then attack. However if you were to use multiple greenshells that would be DDoS (because it's initiating multiple attacks from multiple servers).

Most people will use it for sending requests to their "API's", these "API's" send attacks to multiple different servers. So again, that's DDoS.

The tool itself is not a DDoS tool, it's just an example of how you can make one.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Looks pretty good man thanks :biggrin:

- EKNOZ

Thanks, testing out right now.

There's not much for explanation here, there's more comments than anything else, but not having a *static* instance or at least some global instance of that webclient means you'll never be able to use the same one again, and multiple instances are going to leave behind junk on the heap for the GC to come along and clean it up at some point in time which isn't guaranteed unless you force the GC to collect memory... There's nothing good about this. For a language that has garbage collection, you should learn more about it. The other thing is that you should avoid using the old VB6 constants and convert them to more .NET-like alternatives. Environment.Newline is a good choice.

Download link doesn't work anymore, update anyone?