Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 749 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
VB.NET MD5 Antivirus (simple)

Yo so i made this antivirus, it only has scanning capabilities but im sure you could do the same thing with a file system watcher.

The link to the project is below (I MADE IT SO DON'T LEECH PLZ)

(ALSO PLEASE REPLY TO SHOW THAT YOU DIDN'T LEECH, i don't care if you give credit though XD)

ZIP FILE LINK:

[To see links please register here]

Please tell me if you have any problems don't be afraid to PM me NOT HERE BUT ON MY TWITTER: kokiprik

P-S I would recommend using solidfiles to host source codes as they are usually very easy to download from. No ads. :smile:

Also, any worries about downloading the files then just virustotal them.

I dowloaded the zip but windows defender.sln does not work so I can't acces to source code. Please solve this problem.