Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 159 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Valorant

Do you play valorant? Do you like it or not?
I bought an acc when it was still beta and in the USA only (I guess). The ping was really high though as expected. But now I've been playing in the proper region, I still enjoy playing it with friends. However, playing solo doesn't entertain me that much. I always play with at least one friend, solo queues are really boring.

looks very cartoonish to me. but then csgo hasn't improved much and the online tournaments are shit imo.

Ive sent it come up in my timeline a few times, but it hasn’t caught my eye too much. If I hear good things about it I definitely wouldn’t mind giving it a look.

When it was first announced, they got a lot of hype for giving out invites on Twitch. I don't know anyone personally that still plays, though.

I don't personally play Valorant, and it's not actually for a very meaningful reason. I've tried to play it before. My fret with Valorant is that the game doesn't support ultrawide monitors. Like, it doesn't even stretch the game assets and such out to fit.

It literally just has 2 black bars on either side of the screen, even when in my settings the resolution is the correct value. The game renders at 1080p in the center. That's pretty disheartening, when I still play games like Dead Space. It came out in 08. Why does Dead Space have perfect ultrawide support and was made in 08, but Valorant doesn't support Ultrawide at all and it came out in 2020.

Being a fan of CS, I didn't want to play Valorant at first, but finally tried it few months ago.
And it's actually quite fun : really the same kind of game-play than CSGO, but the abilities of each character really add some complexity and challenge. Strategies can be quite insane if you're in the right team !

It seems to me that the game is already dead.

Quote:(04-21-2021, 10:16 PM)mattbel66 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It seems to me that the game is already dead.

Nope :

Quote:(04-17-2021, 06:29 AM)Oni Wrote:

When it was first announced, they got a lot of hype for giving out invites on Twitch. I don't know anyone personally that still plays, though.

I remember the hype about the invites, but I've honestly seen wind of it since. I forgot it came out.

They've teased some maps for Summer: