Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 793 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
"Vicious" - Concept

So lately I've been working with a lot of networking with Python's socket module. And now it's come to this.

[Image: 1L0Vohx.png]

(need to fix this lol)

Basically this module will bring together a lot of exploits and vulnerabilities for people to use. Not just any people, only people of this forum. Thing is, I will need help. Lots of it. I can't list nearly enough vulnerabilities to be able to make this useful for one, and two, it will take a lot of programming to do, and I might need someone to help me create this.

So far it can manage GET and POST requests by sending them to the target/host specified, and get some information that can be found through urllib.

i.e.;

[Image: uDKjpyb.png]

usage (thus far; may be changed):

Requests.Requests(url="https://0day.red/index.php",data={"hi":"bye"}).POST() - Post request. syntax is essentially the same for everything.

( Also, @"Eclipse", if you still need something to make, this could be a chance for you to make something )

How can you help out?

If you already know Python, you can private message me code you would like me to incorporate into the project, and you will receive credit for that specific code. If you don't know Python, just private message the concept and how I should go about doing such things.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Looks good bby<3 keep up the good work and make it the best it can

Quote:(09-27-2014, 10:45 AM)Eclipse Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm currently working on a small recon script but I'd be happy to help you. I don't think I know enough to be a massive help but I'll do what I can, and it'll be a great chance to learn.

Fair enough, I shall private message you on Skype.

I'm currently working on a small recon script but I'd be happy to help you. I don't think I know enough to be a massive help but I'll do what I can, and it'll be a great chance to learn.

If it needs a UI (designed, not coded), lemme know.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-27-2014, 12:15 PM)Koala Wrote:

If it needs a UI (designed, not coded), lemme know.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Coding the actual gui in python is a PAIN in the ass. He could get more done leaving it a CLI tool.