Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 318 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Video Marketing Blaster PRO vs. Tuberank Jeet

Hi guys,

I saw this new video SEO software called Video Marketing Blaster PRO and was thinking of purchasing it, but not before hearing some thoughts on how it compares to Tuberank Jeet.

I've been using Tuberank Jeet for some time now and love it.

Was wondering if someone can compare Video Marketing Blaster PRO to Tuberank Jeet? Does it offer more or better features?

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Anything on this?

I personaly know the guys who developed MVB and its just the best Software for youtube i have ever used. it is very complex and i did not found any one on the market that have all them cool features.

A+ for MVB.

Can't help you with a review, but if you do get it let us know how it's working as it looks nice.

@icemusike
You mean VMB, right? Your friends would be a bit disappointed, lol. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

@gladiroz
Need to find out more info before purchasing, but I'll be sure to leave a review if I get it.

VMB is full,
You create the title, description and tags

All Good optimized.

and TubeRankJeet only gives suggestions.