Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 583 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Vipr's Gallery

Quote:(03-17-2014, 08:44 PM)Vipr Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Indeed I did. :wink: If enough people like this thread, I'll post my second gallery as well. :tongue:

U kiding? these are awesome :O
bring us more please, I'll probably use some of this as wallpapers on my pc

Wow, is this your job? If not it should be.

What kind of gear do you use? Like what kind of stuff are in your backpack when you travel and who do you travel with? and what do you look for in images that appeal to you.

Quote:(03-17-2014, 09:09 PM)Oni Wrote:

That's really neat. What desert were you in?

It's the Sand Dunes in Death Valley, Nevada. It was beautiful.

Quote:(03-17-2014, 10:15 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Where was the Toronto photo taken? It seems pretty high angle.

The photo was taken through a glass window at the top of the CN tower in downtown Toronto.

Quote:(03-18-2014, 01:12 AM)Cipher Wrote:

Wow, is this your job? If not it should be.

I really want it to be, however, it's hard to turn it into a job that pays well. My Dad is also a photographer and we share a site together where we put our pictures to be sold. I can link you guys to it if you'd like.

Quote:(03-18-2014, 03:50 AM)Nekoua Wrote:

What kind of gear do you use? Like what kind of stuff are in your backpack when you travel and who do you travel with? and what do you look for in images that appeal to you.

1. I bring my Camera, lenses, flashlight, Warm clothing, Camera Accessories, Clothes of Course, Tripod
2. I travel with my Dad, and we sometimes join a photo workshop.
3. I honestly can't say.. If I see something I think is beautiful, I actually compose the picture in my mind and decide if I want to take it or not. It's either a gift or a skill. I'm not quite sure yet.

Thanks everybody for your awesome feedback! I'll upload my next one for you guys!

Quote:(03-17-2014, 09:20 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

With the exception for the horizon being central in pretty much every photo, I think his composition is actually really well done. He, intentionally or not, is at least using the golden section :smile:

Just my two pence.

You do make a point, though he misses out on the oh-so-valuable thirds on a few of them :wink:

But, yeah, they're awesome.

Quote:(03-18-2014, 08:03 AM)Cressi Wrote:

You do make a point, though he misses out on the oh-so-valuable thirds on a few of them :wink:

But, yeah, they're awesome.

Haha, that's true xD

#artistnotphotographer :wink: I don't know much about photography but studying art covers enough to know about all this at least :') I wish the creative people interacted more often. Although, I am only saying that as I can't do anything besides good ol' art xD

Quote:(03-20-2014, 03:19 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

#artistnotphotographer :wink: I don't know much about photography but studying art covers enough to know about all this at least :') I wish the creative people interacted more often. Although, I am only saying that as I can't do anything besides good ol' art xD

Hah, very true :tongue:
That's always something