Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 358 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Virus in C++...

22 yo may i know why u asking?

Quote: (09-20-2012, 01:26 PM)Frooxius Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This topic title is extremely misleading, because this is not a virus in C++, it's just a batch code wrapped in C++ code and the batch code is not a virus either.

It was explained many times, this is simply not what a virus is, in fact, you're very unlikely to make an actual virus in a batch. Just look around in the batch section, I explained it myself multiple times there.

Also I don't understand what's the point of calling this C++, because all the C++ code does is just copy the batch code and execute it. If you want to provide a way to encapsulate any batch script in an EXE file using C++, why don't you provide something generic and reusable?

And a question: What happens if someone doesn't have Windows installed in the C:\\Windows folder? It's not that common, but it happens and then it would fail miserably. Use %windir% token instead, as at any time, it evaluates to wherever is the Windows folder stored.

Lastly, what if user runs this with lowered administrator privileges, which is usually the case under Vista or Win7? You think system will just allow you to write into its folders with that? Think again.

Anyway, the topic name should be changedbecause it doesn't really say what this is. If I see "Virus in C++" what do I expect from the topic is actually a virus, that's written in C++, meaning the work is done in C++ code. This is just misleading.

you're legend right? :yes:
we are here to sharing and to get some fun...
c++ i know that must be run in a program..
anyway thanks for your reply and joined this thread.

Quote:(04-11-2012, 05:19 PM)chipp Wrote:

well, why don't you just use system() ? your batch file doesn't have an autorun feature too (as far as i can see...), so why creating another file?

Quote:(05-03-2012, 12:56 PM)Ambiguous Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2012, 12:42 PM)Cyclops Wrote:

May I ask what this virus exactly does? I have no C++ (nor any other programming) experience so I can't make it up myself from reading the provided code, but I would like to know what it does in case I decide I would like to use it.

Nothing much, just a message displaying "Sorry Your System is hacked by us!" and then shutting down. I don't recommend using this code though, it is really inefficient and I don't get why Psycho_Coder wants to create another batch file while he can just use system ().

Quote:(09-19-2012, 04:49 PM)killerOfCode Wrote:

I'm sorry, but this code really doesn't make sense. Why not use system() commands instead of making a new batch file.

One thing that many hackers also need to learn [that means EVERYBODY] is to not write keywords like 'hack', and to always, *always* encrypt their code, if they can. [Not to be rude, I'm just trying to get these points in the forum. :wink:]

I count 3 people so far suggesting system() in C++... :nono: Are you serious? The use of system() is bad. And this is not a C++ virus, even as Frooxious has already stated, why would you be coding in C++ if you're just going to utilize the functionality of a batch file which calls other command line executables anyways? That's idiocy.

~ArkPhaze

I know that it would be bad, I'm just saying that it's really worthless to claim that the program is C++ when it is just batch code...

It IS C++. It's just that the only thing in the c++ code is Batch.

Quote:(09-23-2012, 10:20 PM)Rodaxoleaux the Lab Rat Wrote:

It IS C++. It's just that the only thing in the c++ code is Batch.

Yeah, and read the title. Do you think then, considering all aspects that this "virus" itself, was coded in C++, or Batch? :whistle:

You pointed out the obvious, now look at the logic behind what others including myself and Frooxious mentioned about the confliction between the title and his code.

~ArkPhaze

Isn't that code bit old? Because there is <iostream.h> instead of <iostream>.

Thank for the tutorial

Thank for the tutorial