Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 387 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
VirusTotal

What Is Virus Total Graph What It Can Do

[Image: _9Gbzjw1V7mPkeWi-LXQ0aWwcLRvIdBfdhLUrGUv...TuRTP4oan3]

Quote:(05-24-2019, 04:49 PM)I_AM Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What Is Virus Total Graph What It Can Do

[Image: _9Gbzjw1V7mPkeWi-LXQ0aWwcLRvIdBfdhLUrGUv...TuRTP4oan3]

Can you give more details on what you want to know on the graphs?

I've used this graph on VirusTotal, and it's pretty useful for checking if a file is infected with a RAT or any other viruses, you just have to understand it. First what you'll see is the originating file, which I'm guessing is the "Root Node" thing. Then you'll see it branch out, and it should show whether it's a connection through a server or an IP, or just a relation between the files on your system. If a file is related to another on your system, that doesn't mean that it's harmful though. Sometimes another file is needed for your file to execute. If you need more understanding of your issue, just reply.

Quote:(05-24-2019, 06:55 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've used this graph on VirusTotal, and it's pretty useful for checking if a file is infected with a RAT or any other viruses, you just have to understand it. First what you'll see is the originating file, which I'm guessing is the "Root Node" thing. Then you'll see it branch out, and it should show whether it's a connection through a server or an IP, or just a relation between the files on your system. If a file is related to another on your system, that doesn't mean that it's harmful though. Sometimes another file is needed for your file to execute. If you need more understanding of your issue, just reply.

yes i want to understand more . what kind of information can i get from that file from this graph