Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 366 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Viz Media Sharing Older Anime For Free

Viz Media has uploaded a number of older anime to YouTube, so people can watch them for free. Inuyasha was one of my first anime as a kid, so it's neat to see.

Quote:Viz Media

[To see links please register here]

several long-running anime series’ episodes onto its official YouTube channel for free. These are the subbed versions. Not all of the shows are complete. But it is unclear if Viz Media will upload the missing seasons some time in the future, or if there are licensing issues involved. [Thanks,

!]

The anime shows’ episodes that you will be able to watch for free on Viz Media’s YouTube are:
  • (Complete)
  • (Seasons 1-3)
  • [To see links please register here]

(Complete)

(Seasons 1-2)

(Seasons 1-8)

(Complete)

For the Inuyasha uploads, you can watch all of the movies as well. It is the only one for which Viz Media has uploaded the theatrical releases. As an aside, these videos are region-locked. They are only available for those in the US.

Read More:

I wish they'd also make Ranma 1/2 available.

Quote:(02-20-2023, 04:54 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

That's another oldie.

While Viz hasn't uploaded Ranma 1/2, there is a YouTube channel that uploaded the entire series:

I personally download my anime from other sources. Of course, it's nice to have an official source though.

Death Note is definitely one to watch.

Quote:(02-21-2023, 10:19 PM)Drako Wrote:

I personally download my anime from other sources. Of course, it's nice to have an official source though.

Death Note is definitely one to watch.

Overall I'd recommend torrenting as well, but there is a layer of convenience for people that don't want to or are unable.

Quote:(02-21-2023, 06:32 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (02-20-2023, 04:54 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

That's another oldie.

While Viz hasn't uploaded Ranma 1/2, there is a YouTube channel that uploaded the entire series:

Good looking out, thank you.

Amazing, I wonder how I had not heard of it yet.

The things i write in the posts is what I dream at night, no real stuff!